Regular Price: $54.99
Special Price: $49.99
This multiple use strainer forces food through a chrome plated steel screen, automatically separating the juice and pulp in one easy operation.
- 3Qt./95oz capacity. The only strainer you'll need for vegetables, fruits and purees.
- Hopper measures 8"/20cm in diameter and 3"/7.5cm deep.
- Includes standard fine mesh screen, standard spiral, recipe and instruction booklet.
- Hand wash only; do not put in dishwasher.
- Additional screens available separately
- Instant digital readout
- Pre-settable alarm and magnet on back.
- Automatic alarm sounds when inner temperature is reached
- Stainless steel 9"/23cm probe
- Ideal for ovens, stoves, BBQ and deep fryers.
- Complete instructions
- Temperature guide and battery included.
- Measures, 4.75"/12cm
- Temperature Range, 140°F-395°F/60°C-200°C
- Hand wash probe and use a damp cloth to wipe down unit
Create ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and stocks with help from this three-piece chef's set. Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the set's conical chinois features a fine mesh sieve that captures even the smallest of food fragments to ensure lump-free results. The chinois sports a smooth rim that won't scratch hands or fingers while working, as well as a long handle for easy dispensing of ingredients or disposing of captured seeds, peels, and other unwanted fragments. An included rubberwood pestle makes it simple to puree fruits, vegetables, and berries for a variety of desserts, dips, dressings, baby foods, and more, while helping to push denser ingredients through the mesh to avoid waste. Best of all, the set provides a chromed-steel stand, which can be used to stabilize the sieve over pots, pans, and bowls from 4 to 10 quarts--great for pressing fresh ingredients directly into roasts, stews, fruit sauces, and other dishes. A necessity in any professional kitchen, the three-piece set measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches.
- 3-piece chef's set creates ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and more
- Stainless-steel chinois with fine mesh sieve and long handle
- Rubberwood pestle for pureeing fruits, vegetables, and meats
- Chromed-steel stand accommodates pans from 4 to 10 quarts
- Measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches