The one and only Jerky Gun from LEM Products. This item is made to give years of performance. The heavy duty drive system handles ground meat like a charm. Load the barrel of the Jerky Gun with lean, seasoned ground meat and shoot out flat strips of jerky or round snack sticks. Dry jerky in your oven in as little as 2 1/2 hours or use a dehydrator. Make delicious, tender jerky strips. Even denture wearers can enjoy this great meat snack. Holds 3/4 lbs. of meat. The Jerky Gun comes with a 1/2" round nozzle, a 1-3/16" x 3/16" flat nozzle and a package of Backwoods Jerky Seasoning for 4 pounds of meat. Complete instructions included.Learn More
To use the poly bag tape machine, twist your bag top, push twisted segment down into slot on the tape machine. Tape wraps around twisted bag and seals it tight, then cuts tape. Get the job done quickly and easily.
** Tape Sold Separately!Learn More
It pops up to three quarts of delicious popcorn in as little as 2 1/2 minutes.
Pop with oil for a buttery flavor or without oil for a lighter snack.
The exclusive PowerBase™ and PowerCup® concentrators combine to focus microwave energy so effectively that virtually every kernel pops.
Fits in most microwave ovens, even compact models with cavity sizes over 6 1/2 inches tall by 10 inches wide.
Easy to clean! The bowl and lid are fully immersible and dishwasher safe.1-year limited warranty. Learn More
- Complete BBQ preparation tool that instantly marinates, stores and transports the meat to and from the grill.
- Exacting manufacturing standards provide commercial level vacuum pressure which causes marinade to penetrate deeply and completely into the meat in as little as 5 minutes.
- 10” x 14” design provides 4.5 liter volume which can accommodate up to 14 boneless chicken breasts before, during and after marinating.
- Marinating chamber’s locking tabs secure pre-cooked juices / bacteria within container, eliminating cross contamination potential.
- Tray integrated into the marinade chamber cover provides ideal surface for transporting cooked foods from the grill back into the kitchen.
- Tray incorporates a spill guard rim to eliminate mess.
- Exclusive stability rib / hinge design eliminates tip-over potential.
- Dishwasher safe; easily disassembles for quick and effortless cleaning.
- Sturdy ABS construction.
- Patent pending.
This unit comes with three stainless steel stuffing tubes: 3/8", 3/4", & 1-1/8". A great unit for the person who makes a small quantity of sausage. The plunger has a rubber gasket to help prevent leakage around the sides of the plunger and a new wide mouth design makes clean up fast and easy.Learn More