Delight an outdoor cook, large-game hunter, or angler with this savory collection of 6 Original Flavor jerky seasoning packs.To use, simply mix the spice and cure packets with lean ground beef, pork, turkey, or other meat, then press into jerky sticks and place on a dehydrator for a great-tasting snack in a matter of hours and at a fraction of the cost of store-bought jerky. Tuck a few packs into hunting bags or camping gear for a thoughtful and tasteful treat fitting for any meat-lover or sportsman.Learn More
Use this measuring shot glass when baking or in the bar.
- Measure as little 1/2 tablespoon, 1/4 ounce and 7.5 milliliter.
- Capacity is 3 tablespoons / 9 Teaspoons / 1.5 ounce / 45 milliliter.
- Sizes graduate in teaspoons, tablespoons, ounces and milliliters.
- Measures liquid and dry ingredients.
- Measures 2.25"/5.5cm.
Easily make delicious homemade ice cream with the AmeriHome 6 Qt. Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker. Store bought ice cream can’t compare to the flavors of fresh ice cream. Gather the family together for summertime BBQs and enjoy a delicious, refreshing treat in about 30 minutes. This ice cream maker is just like the one grandma used to have, but has been improved with modern conveniences. The interchangeable design offers two ways to make ice cream: use either the electric motor or the hand crank. Let the electric motor do the mixing while you sit back and relax, or have the kids take turns using the hand crank. The electric motor can easily make homemade ice cream for a big group during a BBQ or party and it keeps your hands free. The hand crank gives you the flexibility to harden the ice cream mixture at the end of the mixing cycle without having to use a freezer. It’s great to use the hand crank while camping and you’re without electricity. Detailed instructions for making three tested and perfected flavors of tasty ice cream are included in the package. Choose classic vanilla, rich chocolate, or strawberry. Make it yourself at home to control the quality of the ingredients and the intensity of the flavors. Some store bought ice creams include chemical stabilizers and artificial flavors. You can make ice cream just the way you like it, without all the unnecessary additives.
Making your own ice cream is as easy as 1, 2, 3. First prepare the ingredients, then pour the mixture into the aluminum can. Insert the paddle and seal the lid. Add ice and rock salt to the pine tub, install the electric motor or the hand crank, then mix for about 30 minutes.
Includes an aluminum mixing can with a clear plastic lid. The old fashioned pine tub is sealed for durability. The ice crusher helps you keep the ice and rock salt from binding up, and the mixing paddle keeps the ice cream mixture moving so it sets up evenly.
- Combo design offers two ways to make ice cream - easily switch between hand crank and electric motor in seconds
- Makes up to 6 quarts of rich and creamy ice cream and sherbet
- Makes soft ice cream in about 30 minutes
- Includes aluminum can with clear plastic lid, sealed pine tub, ice crusher, and mixing paddle
- Tested and perfected recipes included in the product manual
This whimsical, attractive nut cracker will be the talk of any get together.
- Easily cracks almonds and pecans.
- Measures, 5.5"/14cm
- Made from Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum.
- A great gift for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Hand washing recommended.
- 5.5"Learn More
- Scrape away food instantly from nonstick, glass or stainless steel
- Rounded corner ideal for skillets, bowls or casseroles
- 90 degree corner perfect for cake or bread pans
- Designed to be easy to hold, even when wet
- Comfortable for arthritic hands
- Ideal for scraping clean all of your cookware surfaces
USDA approved. Use this Food Grade silicone spray to protect metal parts on your grinders, stuffers, saws, knives, etc. No build up. Lubricates, repels water, and provides a protective coating. Complies with FDA regulations. Odorless, non-toxic, tasteless. 11 oz. can.
- Express Shipping is not available for this product.
- Cannot ship to California or out side of the 48 Continental United States.