- Fine, medium, coarse grating and one slicing surface.
- Grater can hold 10 cups/80 ounces and catcher can hold 3 cups/24 ounces.
- Catcher has a lid for convenient storage.
- Non-slip rubber base.
- Measures 10"x6.5"x5"/25.5cm x 16.5cm x 13cm.
- Hand washing recommended.
- Instant digital readout
- Pre-settable alarm and magnet on back.
- Automatic alarm sounds when inner temperature is reached
- Stainless steel 9"/23cm probe
- Ideal for ovens, stoves, BBQ and deep fryers.
- Complete instructions
- Temperature guide and battery included.
- Measures, 4.75"/12cm
- Temperature Range, 140°F-395°F/60°C-200°C
- Hand wash probe and use a damp cloth to wipe down unit
Create ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and stocks with help from this three-piece chef's set. Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the set's conical chinois features a fine mesh sieve that captures even the smallest of food fragments to ensure lump-free results. The chinois sports a smooth rim that won't scratch hands or fingers while working, as well as a long handle for easy dispensing of ingredients or disposing of captured seeds, peels, and other unwanted fragments. An included rubberwood pestle makes it simple to puree fruits, vegetables, and berries for a variety of desserts, dips, dressings, baby foods, and more, while helping to push denser ingredients through the mesh to avoid waste. Best of all, the set provides a chromed-steel stand, which can be used to stabilize the sieve over pots, pans, and bowls from 4 to 10 quarts--great for pressing fresh ingredients directly into roasts, stews, fruit sauces, and other dishes. A necessity in any professional kitchen, the three-piece set measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches.
- 3-piece chef's set creates ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and more
- Stainless-steel chinois with fine mesh sieve and long handle
- Rubberwood pestle for pureeing fruits, vegetables, and meats
- Chromed-steel stand accommodates pans from 4 to 10 quarts
- Measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches
- Complete BBQ preparation tool that instantly marinates, stores and transports the meat to and from the grill.
- Exacting manufacturing standards provide commercial level vacuum pressure which causes marinade to penetrate deeply and completely into the meat in as little as 5 minutes.
- 10” x 14” design provides 4.5 liter volume which can accommodate up to 14 boneless chicken breasts before, during and after marinating.
- Marinating chamber’s locking tabs secure pre-cooked juices / bacteria within container, eliminating cross contamination potential.
- Tray integrated into the marinade chamber cover provides ideal surface for transporting cooked foods from the grill back into the kitchen.
- Tray incorporates a spill guard rim to eliminate mess.
- Exclusive stability rib / hinge design eliminates tip-over potential.
- Dishwasher safe; easily disassembles for quick and effortless cleaning.
- Sturdy ABS construction.
- Patent pending.
This unit comes with three stainless steel stuffing tubes: 3/8", 3/4", & 1-1/8". A great unit for the person who makes a small quantity of sausage. The plunger has a rubber gasket to help prevent leakage around the sides of the plunger and a new wide mouth design makes clean up fast and easy.Learn More
It pops up to three quarts of delicious popcorn in as little as 2 1/2 minutes.
Pop with oil for a buttery flavor or without oil for a lighter snack.
The exclusive PowerBase™ and PowerCup® concentrators combine to focus microwave energy so effectively that virtually every kernel pops.
Fits in most microwave ovens, even compact models with cavity sizes over 6 1/2 inches tall by 10 inches wide.
Easy to clean! The bowl and lid are fully immersible and dishwasher safe.1-year limited warranty. Learn More
- 19 Inch Original PigTail® Food Flipper replaces tongs, forks and spatulas
- Turns, flips, moves and carries food when grilling or preparing foods inside.
- Ideal tool for grilling ... eliminates need for all other utensils
- Makes lifting, flipping even large items (up to 8 pounds) very easy including including whole chickens, whole rack of ribs, large brisket, corn on the cob, etc.
- Quickly and easily flips hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, chicken, hand hard to grip food items such as bacon, shrimp, scallops and much more
- Ideal for use in the preparation of breaded food items ... such as egg plant parmasean, breaded chicken, etc. Lift, flip, dip and place on the cooking tray.
- Does not bleed or mark the food.
- Does not scrap up grease like a spatula
- Used in homes around the world to make great meals easy.
- So unique it was granted a utility patent from the United States Patent and Trademark office
- Made of 300 series surgical stainless steel.