You asked for a heavy duty jerky maker with a large capacity - well, here it is - HOLDS 1-1/2 POUNDSLearn More
LEM's, the original Jerky Cannon. The Jerky Cannon barrel is made of anodized aluminum. The ends of the barrel are flared to allow for easy loading and insertion of the piston. The drive is heavy duty, with plastic coated steel handle, stainless steel rod and a heavy plastic piston. The Jerky Cannon comes with 2 stainless steel nozzles - a 3/16" x1-3/16" flat jerky nozzle and a 1/2" ID round snack stick nozzle. These nozzles attach quickly with a 1/2 turn of the retaining ring. In addition, there are 2 packages of Backwoods Seasoning - 1 Original Jerky and 1 Snack Stick, each package seasons 5 pounds of ground meat. Also included is a nylon brush to make cleaning the barrel a breeze. Comes with complete directions. 1 year warranty.
- Fine, medium, coarse grating and one slicing surface.
- Grater can hold 10 cups/80 ounces and catcher can hold 3 cups/24 ounces.
- Catcher has a lid for convenient storage.
- Non-slip rubber base.
- Measures 10"x6.5"x5"/25.5cm x 16.5cm x 13cm.
- Hand washing recommended.
- Instant digital readout
- Pre-settable alarm and magnet on back.
- Automatic alarm sounds when inner temperature is reached
- Stainless steel 9"/23cm probe
- Ideal for ovens, stoves, BBQ and deep fryers.
- Complete instructions
- Temperature guide and battery included.
- Measures, 4.75"/12cm
- Temperature Range, 140°F-395°F/60°C-200°C
- Hand wash probe and use a damp cloth to wipe down unit
Create ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and stocks with help from this three-piece chef's set. Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the set's conical chinois features a fine mesh sieve that captures even the smallest of food fragments to ensure lump-free results. The chinois sports a smooth rim that won't scratch hands or fingers while working, as well as a long handle for easy dispensing of ingredients or disposing of captured seeds, peels, and other unwanted fragments. An included rubberwood pestle makes it simple to puree fruits, vegetables, and berries for a variety of desserts, dips, dressings, baby foods, and more, while helping to push denser ingredients through the mesh to avoid waste. Best of all, the set provides a chromed-steel stand, which can be used to stabilize the sieve over pots, pans, and bowls from 4 to 10 quarts--great for pressing fresh ingredients directly into roasts, stews, fruit sauces, and other dishes. A necessity in any professional kitchen, the three-piece set measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches.
- 3-piece chef's set creates ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and more
- Stainless-steel chinois with fine mesh sieve and long handle
- Rubberwood pestle for pureeing fruits, vegetables, and meats
- Chromed-steel stand accommodates pans from 4 to 10 quarts
- Measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches