Introducing our newest dehydrator the FD-80 Square Dehydrator & Jerky Maker. This innovative design features 700 watts of drying power, and generates maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, beef jerky, and venison jerky. The top mounted fan eliminates liquids dripping into the heating chamber!Learn More
Delight an outdoor cook, large-game hunter, or angler with this savory collection of 6 assorted jerky seasoning packs. The collection provides a spice suited to every preference, including 2 packets of each flavor in Original, Hot & Spicy, and Teriyaki. To use, simply mix the spice and cure packets with lean ground beef, pork, turkey, or other meat, then press into jerky sticks and place on a dehydrator for a great-tasting snack in a matter of hours and at a fraction of the cost of store-bought jerky. Tuck a few packs into hunting bags or camping gear for a thoughtful and tasteful treat fitting for any meat-lover or sportsman.Learn More
- Jelly strainer stand with bag is ideal for straining homemade vinegar. jelly, juice and soup.
- Measures 12"/30.5cm height and 6.5"/16.5cm diameter.
- Steel legs, with hooked "feet", bend to different size pans and bowls.
- Strainer bag with elastic band that fits snugly around frame opening for sturdy support.
- Comes with one, 100% cotton bag.
- Disassembles for easy storage.
- Hand washing recommended.
Mountain Man Smoky Blend gives the perfect hint of smoke flavor to our original recipe. Hi-Country Mountain Man Smoky Blend is a custom formulated combination of: Sugar, Salt, Spice, Garlic, and Natural Smoke Flavor.
Each Kit contains commercial grade ingredients, seasonings, and all the cure necessary to process up to 16 lbs. of meat; as well as an illustrated instruction booklet that contains detailed color photos and easy-to-follow instructions for making whole muscle jerky and ground & formed jerky.
Everything you need to turn your Wild Game or Domestic Meat into delicious homemade jerky!Learn More
USDA approved. Use this Food Grade silicone spray to protect metal parts on your grinders, stuffers, saws, knives, etc. No build up. Lubricates, repels water, and provides a protective coating. Complies with FDA regulations. Odorless, non-toxic, tasteless. 11 oz. can.
- Express Shipping is not available for this product.
- Cannot ship to California or out side of the 48 Continental United States.
Pack your wild game meat the easy way. Quality opaque, polyethylene bags have a 1 1⁄2" bottom gusset for added burst protection. The heavy 2 mil thickness guards against freezer burn. When filled and frozen, they stack neatly in the freezer.
- 1 lb. bags
- 25 count