- Stainless steel masher and guard
- Santoprene handle that has a soft touch.
- Non-slip surface, even when wet.
- Handle is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly for right or left hand use.
- The over sized handle and finger indents give you a great hold without strain.
- Stainless steel masher and guard.
- Measures 10.75"/27cm in length.
- Dishwasher safe.
Adjustable Thermostat. The adjustable thermostat allows you to dry different foods at proper temperatures (95-160º F), providing the flexibility to produce the best drying results.
Powerful Top Mounted Fan. Top mounted fan and 500 watts of drying power generate maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, and jerky. Helps dry food in hours, not days like other food dehydrators.
The FD-61 comes with 4 trays, but is expandable to 12 trays if you purchase Add-A-Trays (LT-2GP). Trays are 13 1/2" in diameter. This unit also includes one fruit roll sheet (LSS-2).
Vita-Save® Exterior. Opaque Vita-Save® exterior helps block harmful light which destroys nutritional content of food being dehydrated.
Patented Converga-Flow® drying system forces air down the exterior pressurized chamber (not through the trays). The hot air is forced horizontally across each individual tray, converging on the core for fast, even and nutritious drying. No flavor mixing and no need to rotate trays.
Great for dehydrating fruit rollups, banana chips, beef jerky, venison jerky, and other healthy snacks.
Additional Accessories Available for Model FD-61
- LT-2GP Add-A-Trays (set of 2) Link on Right
- This plastic hamburger press lets you make uniform 4" hamburger patties quickly and easily.
- Allowing for even cooking times.
- Use with ground beef, chicken or turkey.
- 1/3 lb. ground meat makes a 4" patty 1/2" thick.
- 1/4 lb. ground meat makes a 4" patty 3/8" thick.
Replacement Poly Bag Tape for Poly Bag Taping Machine (Cat. #043). Tape is 3/8" wide and 180 yards long. Approximately 3,000 seals per roll.Learn More
- Complete BBQ preparation tool that instantly marinates, stores and transports the meat to and from the grill.
- Exacting manufacturing standards provide commercial level vacuum pressure which causes marinade to penetrate deeply and completely into the meat in as little as 5 minutes.
- 10” x 14” design provides 4.5 liter volume which can accommodate up to 14 boneless chicken breasts before, during and after marinating.
- Marinating chamber’s locking tabs secure pre-cooked juices / bacteria within container, eliminating cross contamination potential.
- Tray integrated into the marinade chamber cover provides ideal surface for transporting cooked foods from the grill back into the kitchen.
- Tray incorporates a spill guard rim to eliminate mess.
- Exclusive stability rib / hinge design eliminates tip-over potential.
- Dishwasher safe; easily disassembles for quick and effortless cleaning.
- Sturdy ABS construction.
- Patent pending.