- The handle has a patented shape.
- Ergonomically designed to fit perfectly for right or left hand use.
- Oversize handle.
- Finger indents give a great hold without strain and keeps hands clear of the tool's functional surface.
- Measures 10"/25.5cm long.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Press surface is 9 inches/23cm diameter
- Features a wooden handle that stays cool to the touch.
- Ideal for bacon, grilled sandwiches, hamburgers and quesadillas
- Includes instructions for seasoning before use, cleaning and storage
- Hand wash, rinse thoroughly and dry with a paper towel - never soak cast iron
To use the poly bag tape machine, twist your bag top, push twisted segment down into slot on the tape machine. Tape wraps around twisted bag and seals it tight, then cuts tape. Get the job done quickly and easily.
** Tape Sold Separately!Learn More
- Grinds approximately 360 lb. of meat per hour
- 110V motor with permanent lubrication and built-in circuit breaker
- All-metal gears with roller bearings
- Stainless-steel head, auger and motor housing
- LEM #12 3/4 HP Electric Grinder
- Meat stomper
- Stainless-steel knife
- Stainless-steel stuffing plate Stainless-steel stuffing plate
- 3/16" stainless-steel fine plate
- 3/8" stainless-steel coarse plate
- 3/8", 3/4" and 1-1/4" stuffing tubes
Dehydrating just got easier with the ''How to Dry Foods Cookbook'' by Home Economist Deanna DeLong. Everything you need to know about drying foods is included in this 160 page soft cover book. Lots of recipes, hints, and tips. Includes sections on fruit, fruit leathers, vegetables, herbs & spices, nuts & seeds, meat, and fish. Also covers the history, methods, and equipment for drying.Learn More
- NOW AVAILABLE IN A NO ADDED MSG FORMULATION!!!
- At last, our company's founder and owner has decided to share our best selling, and time-honored, original recipe. A custom formulated combination of: Sugar, Salt, Spices, and Garlic.
- Each Kit contains commercial grade ingredients, seasonings, and all the cure necessary to process up to 16 lbs. of meat; as well as an illustrated instruction booklet that contains detailed color photos and easy-to-follow instructions for making whole muscle jerky and ground & formed jerky.
- Everything you need to turn your Wild Game or Domestic Meat into delicious homemade jerky!
The one and only Jerky Gun from Country. This item is made to give years of performance. The heavy duty drive system handles ground meat like a charm. Load the barrel of the Jerky Gun with lean, seasoned ground meat and shoot out flat strips of jerky or round snack sticks. Dry jerky in your oven in as little as 2 1/2 hours or use a dehydrator. Make delicious, tender jerky strips. Even denture wearers can enjoy this great meat snack. Holds 3/4 lbs. of meat. The Jerky Gun comes with a 1/2" round nozzle, a 1-3/16" x 3/16" flat nozzle and a package of Backwoods Jerky Seasoning for 4 pounds of meat. Complete instructions included.Learn More