The one and only Jerky Gun from LEM Products. This item is made to give years of performance. The heavy duty drive system handles ground meat like a charm. Load the barrel of the Jerky Gun with lean, seasoned ground meat and shoot out flat strips of jerky or round snack sticks. Dry jerky in your oven in as little as 2 1/2 hours or use a dehydrator. Make delicious, tender jerky strips. Even denture wearers can enjoy this great meat snack. Holds 3/4 lbs. of meat. The Jerky Gun comes with a 1/2" round nozzle, a 1-3/16" x 3/16" flat nozzle and a package of Backwoods Jerky Seasoning for 4 pounds of meat. Complete instructions included.Learn More
- Complete BBQ preparation tool that instantly marinates, stores and transports the meat to and from the grill.
- Exacting manufacturing standards provide commercial level vacuum pressure which causes marinade to penetrate deeply and completely into the meat in as little as 5 minutes.
- 10” x 14” design provides 4.5 liter volume which can accommodate up to 14 boneless chicken breasts before, during and after marinating.
- Marinating chamber’s locking tabs secure pre-cooked juices / bacteria within container, eliminating cross contamination potential.
- Tray integrated into the marinade chamber cover provides ideal surface for transporting cooked foods from the grill back into the kitchen.
- Tray incorporates a spill guard rim to eliminate mess.
- Exclusive stability rib / hinge design eliminates tip-over potential.
- Dishwasher safe; easily disassembles for quick and effortless cleaning.
- Sturdy ABS construction.
- Patent pending.
Create ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and stocks with help from this three-piece chef's set. Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the set's conical chinois features a fine mesh sieve that captures even the smallest of food fragments to ensure lump-free results. The chinois sports a smooth rim that won't scratch hands or fingers while working, as well as a long handle for easy dispensing of ingredients or disposing of captured seeds, peels, and other unwanted fragments. An included rubberwood pestle makes it simple to puree fruits, vegetables, and berries for a variety of desserts, dips, dressings, baby foods, and more, while helping to push denser ingredients through the mesh to avoid waste. Best of all, the set provides a chromed-steel stand, which can be used to stabilize the sieve over pots, pans, and bowls from 4 to 10 quarts--great for pressing fresh ingredients directly into roasts, stews, fruit sauces, and other dishes. A necessity in any professional kitchen, the three-piece set measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches.
- 3-piece chef's set creates ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and more
- Stainless-steel chinois with fine mesh sieve and long handle
- Rubberwood pestle for pureeing fruits, vegetables, and meats
- Chromed-steel stand accommodates pans from 4 to 10 quarts
- Measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches