This unit comes with three stainless steel stuffing tubes: 3/8", 3/4", & 1-1/8". A great unit for the person who makes a small quantity of sausage. The plunger has a rubber gasket to help prevent leakage around the sides of the plunger and a new wide mouth design makes clean up fast and easy.Learn More
Regular Price: $54.99
Special Price: $49.99
This multiple use strainer forces food through a chrome plated steel screen, automatically separating the juice and pulp in one easy operation.
- 3Qt./95oz capacity. The only strainer you'll need for vegetables, fruits and purees.
- Hopper measures 8"/20cm in diameter and 3"/7.5cm deep.
- Includes standard fine mesh screen, standard spiral, recipe and instruction booklet.
- Hand wash only; do not put in dishwasher.
- Additional screens available separately
This unit features Nesco/American Harvest's® innovative Top Mounted Powerhead that dries food quickly and evenly with superior results. Detaches to make dehydrator dishwasher safe for easy clean up. Fan-Flow Technology means faster, more even drying with no tray rotation necessary. Make great tasting beef jerky or venison jerky!
Also makes delicious turkey jerky, fish jerky, homemade trail mix, apple snacks, banana chips, dried soup mixes. Dry tomatoes, watermelon, cantaloupes, papaya and many other fruits.
- Expandable! Comes with four speckled trays and is expandable up to 7 trays with Add-A-Tray® accessories (WT-2SG sold separately). Trays 13 1/2" in diameter.
- 4" fan, 400 Watts.
- Food Releases Easily from Trays.
- Top Mounted Fan & Heater Keeps Dripping Out.
- Easy Clean-up.
- NO Tray Rotation.
- Clear ABS top cover
You asked for a heavy duty jerky maker with a large capacity - well, here it is - HOLDS 1-1/2 POUNDSLearn More
LEM's, the original Jerky Cannon. The Jerky Cannon barrel is made of anodized aluminum. The ends of the barrel are flared to allow for easy loading and insertion of the piston. The drive is heavy duty, with plastic coated steel handle, stainless steel rod and a heavy plastic piston. The Jerky Cannon comes with 2 stainless steel nozzles - a 3/16" x1-3/16" flat jerky nozzle and a 1/2" ID round snack stick nozzle. These nozzles attach quickly with a 1/2 turn of the retaining ring. In addition, there are 2 packages of Backwoods Seasoning - 1 Original Jerky and 1 Snack Stick, each package seasons 5 pounds of ground meat. Also included is a nylon brush to make cleaning the barrel a breeze. Comes with complete directions. 1 year warranty.