*THE COULTER IS SOLD AS AN OPTION FOR THE PLOW NOT SOLD AS UNIT WITH PLOW
- Heavy duty plow frame made of 1" x 4" steel bar.
- Category I hitch and lift pins.
- Replaceable share and shin.
- Powder coat paint for a better-looking and more durable finish
- Replaceable share
- Replaceable moldboard
- Approximate weight 268 lbs
- Recommended for tractors with 20-45 hp
- OPTIONAL- Depth control and coulter kits (sold separately).
- Depth Gage - 1 Needed (part #MP-080017)
- Coulter Kit - 1 Needed (part #MP-080018)
SKU 154010336 Model MPH112-R Weight 268.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $446.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Instruction Manual Needs UPDATING! Review by Bob Boggio
Price Value Quality
Product appears to be excellent, however I have not gotten it into the ground yet.
It now appears that a simple one sheet update to a very old manual that provides a few photos of HOW the plow pieces were attached to the pallet along with what and where to disassemble, move and reassemble the pieces would have saved hours trying to interpret the parts assembly diagram in the back of the manual after disassembling the plow down to individual pieces.
Howse also assumes that anybody buying a plow grew up with one under their pillow as an infant so using common setup terminology written for an experienced implement person DOES NOT HELP a rookie of any age.
(Posted on 10/13/2015)
- Great value and works great Review by Brian
Price Value Quality
I love the plow it works very good. The only thing that you could do to make it even better is to add assembly instructions with the plow that would have made it a lot easier to assemble it
(Posted on 4/22/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsI have a Kubota 18 hp diesel powered tractor model B7410. Will it pull this plow? I bought something similar to this before from a competitor and, although it did not have a colter wheel or a depth control, I could not get it to work and had to give it back.Question by: william wagstaff on Dec 26, 2012 8:22:30 AM