The GSC35-40IR is a 4.0 MP Infrared camera with x21 LEDs. Has Burst Mode. It has a 1 second trigger speed. Includes adjustable mounting strap.
- 4.0 Mega Pixel Camera
- Infrared Flash x21 LED's
- Burst Mode
- 1 Second Trigger Speed
- Resolution: 4.0 MP Day / 1.3 MP Night
- Infrared Flash: Incredibly Bright LEDs x21 (40 ft range)
- Sensor: Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR). Activates when motion and heat is detected (60 ft range)
- Format: JPEG Digital Still Pictures
- Image: Day Image Color, Night Image B&W, Day Video Color, Night Video B&W
- Snap Shot: Single ; Burst
- Format: AVI Digital Video Clips 640 x 480
- External Memory: Removable SD Memory Card up to 32 GB
- Programming: Digital
- LCD Display
- Battery: x4 C-Cell Batteries (rechargeable for use with solar panel)
- External Battery Pack: Compatible with 6v systems
- Solar Panel: Compatible
- Housing: ABS Engineering plastic. Weather resistant with rubber gasket seal.
- Mounting: Adjustable Mounting Strap
- Security: Cable lock hole
*C-Cell Batteries / SD Card not included*
SKU 015503001 Model GSC35-40IR-C Weight 1.1000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $49.91
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- very good product shipping was prompt Review by J Yoder
Quality Price Value
very good day pictures medium night, batteries last long
(Posted on 8/5/14)
- Bang for Buck Review by Paul Moore
Price Value Quality
I own numerous trail cams that we use on our hunting ranches. Thought I would try this unit and came back to purchase 5 more. Good camera for day and medium night pictures.
(Posted on 7/29/14)
- Excellant product. Exactly as advertised Review by Karl Schneider
Quality Price Value
Product is exactly as advertised. Shipping was very prompt.
Meets my needs exactly.
(Posted on 12/17/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Hunten Outdoors 35 Series 4.0MP Infrared Camo Camera GSC35-40IR-C
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question