Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
SKU 49180143 Model 952802154 Weight 18.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $179.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- awesome and powerful Review by Adam F.
Price Value Quality
this chainsaw is the real deal. ive had a poulan for a while and got this friday, i couldnt believe the difference in power and cutting. my 20" poluan pro 50cc cant even match the power and cutting ability of this 16" husky. worth every penny and will be a husqvarna buyer for life
(Posted on 10/11/2015)
- JUNK Review by JOHN
Quality Price Value
RAN THIS SAW FOR ALMOST 15-20 HOURS AND THE RINGS AND PISTON CAME APART. THEY WOULD NOT STAND BEHIND THERE SAW FOR NOTHING. I ENDED UP PUTTING A NEW CARB. COIL. PISTON AND CYLINDER ON IT AND STILL DOESN'T WORK.IF YOU WANT A DEPENDABLE SAW I WOULD RECCOMEND AN ECHO. I GOT ONE AFTER ALL THE RUN AROUND FROM HUSQ. AND I LOVE IT.DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
(Posted on 10/10/2015)
- Buy Stihl Review by Ladies Chainsaw
Value Quality Price
Pure Ladies Chainsaw Brand
(Posted on 7/30/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!