Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Engine manufacturer - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name - Intek
- Power - 24 HP
- Cylinder displacement - 724 cc
- Cylinders - 2
- Engine cooling - Air
- Generator -16 A
- Battery -12 V 28 Ah
- Drive system Transmission type - Hydrostatic
- Speed forward, min-max - 0-5.2 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max - 0-2.9 mph
- Cutting deck Cutting width - 54 inch
- Cutting deck type - Stamped
- Cutting deck material - Steel
- Cutting methods - Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate) - 1.5 - 4 inch
- Cutting height adjustment -Notch
- Cutting height steps -6
- Cutting height adjuster - Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement - Electric clutch
- Blades - 3
- Blade type - Hi Performance
- Anti-scalp wheels - 4
- Tire size, front -15x6-6"
- Tire size, rear - 20.8-8"
- Turning radius, min -16 "
- Base machine, length - 69.2 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down) - 67.5 inch
- Base machine, width (chute up) - 57 inch
- Base machine, height - 41.4 inch
3 Year Limited / 5 Year Chassis and Axle
SKU 049180224 Model 960430188 Weight 740.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $2,199.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Good for mowing large lots Review by Jeff
Price Value Quality
I have the YTH26V54, which two years ago was rated at 26 HP, so the power ratings can be confusing and the model number is misleading. Overall, if you have grass to cut and want to get it done quickly, this mower will do the job. It will cut high wet grass too, but you will need to take your time in the very high spots, as it will bog down. I found mine at one store for a lower price than the store that was closer to my home, a talk with the manager, he made a call and they honored the price. This deck is a beast, very heavy, cleaning it required a winch to pick it up for scrapping out all the buildup. While it is a stamped deck, the reinforcements under the deck do make it very heavy, which is necessary for a 54" deck, the hose hookup is basically worthless, so you will need to remove and clean the deck yearly. It has 20" tires, not 22 or 24" that the higher priced brands have, not the greatest ride or traction, but then again, it is a lawn mower, not a garden tractor.
(Posted on 4/21/14)
- Super happy Review by chris
Value Quality Price
Have only used this mower once, grass was very long due to lots of rain, and a broken old mower.
The steering is so easy, don't need zero-radius.
Did have to lower the wheels on the deck when we got it home, and level it.
Do wish the cover on the gas level weren't so hard to see through.
Expecting to have years of enjoyable use from it. Looking at accessories for it as we have almost 5 acres to maintain.
I told my husband that this is MY toy!
(Posted on 9/27/13)
- Extremely Disappointed Review by Dana
Price Value Quality
This is the worst finishing mower that we have ever owned.
Here is our story so far:
1) 18 hours on the mower (bought during Labor Day sale)
2) Something is draining the battery (on #4 now, including getting the wrong one from the store's Manager)
3)Belt broke the day we purchased, store gave us another but it was not the right one, been waiting 3 weeks now on the "warranty" part.
4) Mower loses power after 1.5 hours of mowing-blades disengage for no reason. Yesterday, had to jumpstart the mower 3 times in that 1.5 hours.
5) Deck is way too low, even on the highest setting (3.5).
(Posted on 7/8/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Husqvarna 54" 24HP Rider Mower YTH26V54
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question