- Super happy Review by chris
Value Quality Price
Have only used this mower once, grass was very long due to lots of rain, and a broken old mower.
The steering is so easy, don't need zero-radius.
Did have to lower the wheels on the deck when we got it home, and level it.
Do wish the cover on the gas level weren't so hard to see through.
Expecting to have years of enjoyable use from it. Looking at accessories for it as we have almost 5 acres to maintain.
I told my husband that this is MY toy!
(Posted on 9/27/13)
- Extremely Disappointed Review by Dana
Price Value Quality
This is the worst finishing mower that we have ever owned.
Here is our story so far:
1) 18 hours on the mower (bought during Labor Day sale)
2) Something is draining the battery (on #4 now, including getting the wrong one from the store's Manager)
3)Belt broke the day we purchased, store gave us another but it was not the right one, been waiting 3 weeks now on the "warranty" part.
4) Mower loses power after 1.5 hours of mowing-blades disengage for no reason. Yesterday, had to jumpstart the mower 3 times in that 1.5 hours.
5) Deck is way too low, even on the highest setting (3.5).
(Posted on 7/8/13)