This DAKA Furnace burns wood or coal (with the addition of coal grate kit, not included) to produce up to 125,000 BTU to heat your entire home or shop. Built to last, this furnace features a fire box constructed of 3/16in. thick steel plating, firebrick lining and a heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle. Infinitely adjustable heat settings provide convenient heat control.
The high-quality Dayton blower features a 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings for trouble-free performance. A secondary heat chamber is controlled with a sliding baffle, increasing efficiency. There are also two 8in. warm air outlets on top of unit. EPA exempt. Not to be installed in mobile homes. U.S.A. Not for sale in California and Washington.
- 15 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4 in. junction box with wiring for blower and fan control
- Auto Damper control
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Burns wood or coal (burning coal requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit, not included)
- Produces 62,500 to 125,000 BTU
- 3/16in. thick steel plating
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Infinitely adjustable heat settings
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings
- Secondary heat chamber
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Manual with 'Best Burn Practices' (see attached) included with each furnace
- Each furnace includes a Digital Moisture meter (batteries included) for measuring moisture of wood
Specifications Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 3,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU 62,500 to 125,000 Blower Included Yes Blower 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 120V, AC 15 amps Heat Settings Infinitely adjustable Thermostat Included Yes Igniter None Full Load Run time (Hours) 10 Fuel Type Wood/Coal Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 25 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 11 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in. 14 x 25 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 18 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32.5 Clearance from Corner (in.) 32.5 EPA Certified No EPA Exempt Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 45 1/2 x 48
SKU 21010123 Model 621 Weight 503.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $1,199.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- had furnace for two year Review by randy traver
Price Value Quality
need to put another fan in,payed for it self in fuel oil savings
(Posted on 4/6/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: troy hawkins on Jun 30, 2014 7:36:10 PMHello,
Unfortunately this furnace is not fire rated to be installed into a modular home. If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Jun 30, 2014 7:36:10 PM