Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 60-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc. Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240-Volt without any wiring changes. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240-Volt without any wiring changes 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 11.5; CFM at 40 PSI: 13.4; RHP: 3.7; UL and CSA certified
SKU 931341 Model ILA3606056 Weight 247.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $609.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- 60 Gallon Single stage compressor Review by Jamey
Value Quality Price
I Purchased the compressor on sale, hooked it up, bolted it down, ran the compressor 30 minutes as per the directions and it has been flawless so far. I mounted it on rubber pads as well and overall it is a great! I would recommend this to a friend. For the price it is a great value.
(Posted on 2/19/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Nilesh chaudhary on Jul 31, 2012 5:13:10 AM