Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
With the Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor 5hp 80gal 2 Stage 2475N5-V, it has multiple voltage options. The item itself is a 3 phase with voltages including 200, 230, 460 and 575. Now the 230 voltage is also available in a single phase as well.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- Compressor CFM: 16.8 @ 175 psi
- 175 psi maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
SKU 11828129 Model 2475N5-V Weight 611.0000 Color TAN Size 80 GALLON Width No In Store Only No Price $1,699.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: nick on Apr 22, 2014 8:16:57 PMHello Nick,
The cfms of this compressor is 16.8 at 175 psi and 17.3 at 75 psi and the amp rating is 28. If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Apr 22, 2014 8:16:57 PM