Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
SKU 11828035 Model 2475N7.5V Weight 720.0000 Color TAN size 80 GALLON Width No In Store Only No Price $2,299.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Patrick on Nov 6, 2013 7:09:40 AMHello,
The 3-ph full package 7.5 HP compressors have a common model number but must be ordered by the part number to identify which voltage.
Model Part # Voltage
2475N7.5-P 45465556 230V-3ph
2475N7.5-P 45465564 460V-3ph
2475N7.5-P 45465531 200V-3ph
The start-up kit that works for this compressor is 32305880 which you carry in the stores.
If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Nov 6, 2013 7:09:40 AM