Kentucky Bluegrass has the highest quality color and texture of the cool season grasses. Kentucky Bluegrass spreads filling in open areas or thickens lawns giving it a great look. The Kentucky Bluegrass is adapted to well-drained, fertile soils, that prefers direct sunlight, but tolerates moderate shade.
- Grass Seed grows best in sunny areas or front lawns
- Germinates in about 14-21 days
- Sowing Rate (#/1000 square feet): 2-4
- Fine Leafed, sod-forming, perennial grass used in lawns parks and golf courses
- Performs best in the spring and fall
SKU 67030026 Model SEED,KBLUE 50# Weight 50.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $119.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Ultimate Blue Grass Seed for Lawns Review by V PAGADALA
Price Value Quality
I used this seed for this year over-seeding. I am 100% satisfied of the product results.
(Posted on 10/10/2016)
- Product returned for credit. Review by Nancy Carpenter
Quality Price Value
The bag had no identifying information on it--no tag stitched into the seam, no printed information on the bag, no packing slip. I tried to no avail to get the information I needed, including germination rate, purity of seed, and even identification of what kind of seed was in the plain white bag.
(Posted on 9/18/2016)
- Excellent seed!!! Review by Mike Williams
Value Quality Price
This seed is excellent! This grass grew in less then 5 days! I purchased 2 50lb bags and you can save on shipping costs by placing 2 separate orders, one for each bag! I do not see any weeds either!!
(Posted on 7/27/2016)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A