Fits Following Models:
- 2002 - 2008 Polaris Ranger 4x4 7 2x4
- 2002 - 2009 Polaris Ranger 6x6
- 2004 - 2006 Polaris Ranger TM
- 2005 - 2008 Polaris Ranger XP
- 2008 - 2009 Polaris Ranger Crew
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other competitors our products are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
- (1) Front upper 2" Receiver that mounts in the location shown in the picture (#100675).
- (1) 2" receiver Winch Mount (#100620)
- (1) 20" Quick Connect that gets wired to your winch leads (#QC-20)
- (1) 48" Quick Connect that goes from your winch contactor to the front of your Ranger (#QC-48)
- (1) 120" Quick Connect that goes from your winch contactor to the rear of your Ranger (#QC-120)
- (1) Standard 5/8" Hitch Pin
Deigned to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: S2000 / A2500 / A3000 / U4000 / U4000w
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- Warn : 4.0ci / RT40 / XT40 (use fairlead bracket that comes with the Warn Winch)
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : All ATV and UTV Winches
- VENOM : All ATV Winches
- MILE MARKER : All ATV Winches
- CHAMPION : C40252 (4500lbs Winch)
- CHAMPION : All ATV Winches
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
- Standard UTV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 6.600"
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
SKU 147950238 Model UTV-675 Weight 27.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $168.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on KFI Polaris Ranger 02-09 Ranger Multi-Mount Kit UTV-675
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question