- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: S2000 / A2500 / A3000
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : All ATV Winches
- VENOM : All ATV Winches
- MILE MARKER : All ATV Winches
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018
- CHAMPION : C20049 / C20049-2 / C20051 / C20249 / C30045 / C30145
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
SKU 147950098 Model 100615 Weight 7.1000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $58.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Mine is not as pictured--better Review by George
Value Quality Price
For the rear receiver of my Alligator UTV. Carry winch assembly in rear just in case needed with quick connect
(Posted on 12/10/2014)
- Very good product, very good price Review by ILPinecone
Price Value Quality
I didn't want to have the winch on my Kawasaki Mule ALL the time, so this mount is EXACTLY what I was looking for.
When we need it, we just put battery in the back of the Mule, connect the terminals, and then use it to pull out some crappy bush honeysuckle (and occasionally a deer)!
(Posted on 4/8/2013)
- good product Review by glip
Quality Price Value
would recommend this receiver mount to a friend
(Posted on 8/26/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: zachary brown on Jan 8, 2014 10:42:29 AMHello Zachary,
Unfortunately this mount does not include the roller fairlead, if you use the link it is in the details that it is not included.
We apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Jan 8, 2014 10:42:29 AM