KING KUTTER'S GEAR DRIVEN XB-TILLER is a quality constructed tiller that is built to last. The adjustable skid shoes control the cutting depth while the rear shield controls the soil mix. Each tiller is equipped with a slip clutch to protect the cast iron gear driven center gear box and the gear driven side gear box. This unit has a 48" cutting width and is designed for sub-compact tractors up to 25 H.P.
- Limited CAT. 1 Hitch
- Slip Clutch Protected Drive Line
- 6 Tines Per Flange
- Adjustable Skid Shoes
- Cast Iron Center Gearbox
- Gear Driven Side Gearbox
- Parking Stand For Storing
SKU 000108601 Model TG-48-XB-0 Weight 1000.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $1,399.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on King Kutter 48" Tiller TG-48-XB-0
- From Randy at 9/15/13 7:05 PM
- From Tom at 9/30/13 12:52 AM
- From Gene at 10/30/13 5:22 PM
- Q: What is weight of TG-48-XB compared to TG-48?
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
The weight of the TG-48-XB is 524 lbs while the TG-48-Y is 580 lbs.
If you have any more questions about either of these tillers or any other product you find on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Gary at 5/5/14 6:15 PM
- From Mark at 5/27/14 9:29 AM
Ask Your Own Question