This King Kutter XB Xtra Gear Driven Rotary Tiller has all the quality features of the full size tillers. The heavy-duty frame and six tines per flange produce a better seedbed. They provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose, textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion.
- 54 In. XBX Rotary Tiller - TG-54-XBX-OK
- Category 1 hitch
- 20-35 recommended HP
- 36 tines
- Oversized shafts & gears
- Strong, balanced rotor shaft
- Large bearings with protective seals
- Extra long A-frame with back braces
- Heat treated, long-wearing tines
- Six L-shaped tines per flange
- Shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch
- Well balanced to eliminate vibration
- Adjustable skids for depth control
- Connects to 3-point, 540 RPM tractor
- Torque tube frame to absorb shock loads
- Frame welded for strength, not bolted
- Support stand for easier hook up
SKU 060631823 Model TG-54-XBX-OK Weight 520.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $1,469.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- ONE GREAT GARDEN TILLER. Review by DAVID EVANS
Price Value Quality
MY JOHNDEERE 455 AN THIS KING KUTTER ROTILLER WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER. I HAD THIS TILLER FOR FIVE YEARS AND THE WIFE AN I JUST LOVE IT. IT TILLS ARE GARDEN PERFECT FOR PLANTING AND AT THE END OF THE SEASON IT PUTS THE OLD PLANT BACK IN THE GROUND THANKYOU FOR A GREAT MACHINE.
(Posted on 5/9/13)
- perfect fit Review by Bota
Price Value Quality
This tiller is perfect behind a kubota B2920, works great and covers tire tracks without putting to much load on the tractor. Had to cut down pto shaft that came with it and top off gear oil which is typical.
Overall good tiller for the money.
(Posted on 4/29/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on King Kutter 54" XBX Tiller TG-54-XBX-OK
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question