KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL FLEX HITCH* ROTARY KUTTERS are the latest in Rotary Kutter innovation from King Kutter Inc. This rotary kutter features a Cat. 1 quick hitchable, flex hitch design, which is unlike any other on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 Degrees up or down on the left or right side of the machine, which lets it follow the contours of your field like no rotary kutter before. Shown here with OPTIONAL front and rear chain guards. Another special features includes a sloped deck that sheds water and debris to prevent material from collecting on the deck. Whether mowing pastures, roadsides, parks, or easements, the King Kutter rotary kutter with Flex Hitch is the perfect kutter for you.
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Deck Thickness: 12 Ga.
- Hitch Category: Cat.1
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.
SKU 060630261 Model L-72-40-SC-P6- Weight 740.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $1,267.17
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Very Good Review by Chad Craig
Quality Price Value
Used it immediately and it worked very well over semi-rough uneven terrain. Appears to be well constructed and durable as it easily cut through brush and small trees. The only issue I have found is that the discharge produces a significant wind row effect that can kill the grass in that area. the only way I have found to remedy this is to shred in reverse to evenly distribute the cut grass. A wider discharge would be nice on this 6 ft model to prevent wind rowing.
(Posted on 8/6/14)
- Excellent Review by William H Clark
Price Value Quality
I ordered online, the price was good.
I just received it, but the quality seems good.
I have ordered large items from Rural King before and was very satisfied with them.
I would order from them again at any time.
(Posted on 4/29/14)
- See Below Review by Tom Carver
Price Value Quality
1. The Grease Zerk located in the drive shaft nearest the Gear Box is either bent, of the wrong type. It cannot be used and will require replacement.
2. The Manual that comes with the unit does not address what types or quantity of oil to use in the Gear Box. It appears that there is Grease in the Gear Box and I will be calling Rural King to see what Oil to use and if the Gear Box requires flushing out prior to filling with oil.
3. There are several bad scratches to the paint and the manual does not indicate the type or color.
4. There is no Guard like is pictured in this picture across the front of my unit.
(Posted on 4/10/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on King Kutter 6' Flex Hitch Rotary Kutter Slip Clutch L-72-40-SC-P6-FH
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question