Tool Shed is a quality brand. This 10 Gallon Abrasive Blaster can clean a diverse amount of surfaces in a single blasting session. Designed for contractors and do-it-yourselfers, this sand blaster is a workhorse. Capable of cleaning metal, woods, brick or concrete, there is a hardly anything this blaster can't do.This blaster also features a ten gallon tank capacity with a shut off valve. This product is self contained, all you need to do is connect it to an air compressor.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Pressurized design provides 30% more sandblasting power over the typical siphon units
- 10-gallon tank with shut-off valve
- 60 to 125 psi, 6 to 25 CFM
- Moves 80-90 percent of air speed
- Includes pressure gauge, 8 1/2 foot hose, filling funnerl and water trap
- 6 in. rubber wheels
- Overall size: 13.8" L x 16.5" W x 33.5" H
SKU 1053302 Model SB10G Weight 44.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $119.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Quality blaster for a great price Review by Dan D
Value Quality Price
Quality product, and if u use the recommended size media it works great. Would recommend to anyone doing any medium sized media blasting and looking to get the best price around and good service . Two thumbs up
(Posted on 8/31/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsTrying to use fine grade coal slag 30/60, cannot get to work, can I use coal slag? Air compressor, 80 gal, 15 cfm.