- Low Profile Silent Operation Heater
- Dual Wattage: 750/1500 Watts
- 3 Position Rotary Switch (*Off *Low *High)
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Heavy Gauge Heating Element for Silent Even Heating
- Mesh Grill Cover
- Power Indicator Light
- Metal Body
- Stay Cool High Impact End Panels
- Contemporary Design
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Safety Tip Over Cut-Off Switch
- No Assembly Required
- Dimensions: 30.0" L x 6.25" W x 10.75" H
SKU 81720150 Model CZ600 Weight 12.5700 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $34.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Very Nice Unit Review by Carol
Value Quality Price
Exactly what I was looking for to put out heat and fit in the space I needed it.
(Posted on 1/7/2016)
- Nice Review by Larry B.
Price Value Quality
Good looking little heater. Works well in my 20' x 10' sunroom that has no heating or cooling. Construction is cheap, but is performing very well.
(Posted on 1/5/2016)
- Cheap product Review by Randy
Quality Price Value
This heater will last about 5 months.
(Posted on 10/13/2015)
- The heater is a great buy ,purchased 2 last year in black looking forward to getting 2 more great for heating small areas. I actually paid $49 for the first 2 it was worth it. Review by Teresa Mcintyre
Quality Price Value
Published a great heater GLAD the price dropped.
(Posted on 10/23/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: J on Dec 6, 2013 7:30:37 AMHello,
The dimensions of this heater are 39.8 x 5.5 x 9 inches.
If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Dec 6, 2013 7:30:37 AMQuestion by: Casey on Dec 9, 2015 5:43:00 PMHello, this product has "Stay Cool High Impact End Panels" which are cool to the touch and also has a "Safety Overheat Protection System" which when reached a certain temperature, it will cool down to prevent overheating. Thank you, ruralking.comAnswer by: Holiday (Admin) on Dec 26, 2015 8:25:00 AM