- Crunchy texture helps clean teeth promoting good oral health
- Suitable for Adult dogs of all size
Lawn & Garden
Jarbox is a pair of rigid plastic shells molded to safely nestle one dozen (12) canning jars, available in quart and pint sizes. The two shells snap firmly together, encasing their contents safely. The individual shells may also be used separately as trays for jars.
The right size
In the quart-jar size, each shell measures 20" x 14¾" x 3¾"—large enough to hold each jar separate from its neighbors to prevent breakage, and small enough to be easy, whether regular or wide-mouth jars. Pint-jar sizes are 18¼" x 13" x 2¾" and are designed to fit smaller jars well.
It’s a snap
The two shells of the JarBox snap tightly together, protecting your canning investment. They can be opened by placing your fingers between the shells at the far corners and sliding forward while lifting gently.
JarBoxes are designed to be stacked atop one another. Each JarBox locks into the one above it and below it, increasing strength and structural integrity.
When locked together, the entire stack of JarBoxes functions as one whole. It
can even lean slightly without coming apart. This ability helps ensure the safety of your glass jars.
Keep it clean
Not only does the JarBox system lock out pests, the shells themselves can be cleaned when necessary. They are dishwasher safe—and can even be hosed out if you wish.
Our customers continue to surprise us with their creative uses for JarBox. From gardening to storage to crafts, JarBox’s strong quality construction is perfect for an endless variety of uses.Learn More
- Automatically expands and contracts
- Full 3/4" inside hose diameter for a more powerful spray
- Durable material is stronger than ever
- Lightweight hose with solid brass fittings
- Super strong and durable yet ultra lighweight
- Absolutely EXPANDS when water is turned on
- CONTRACTS back in seconds when water is turned off
As trailers become larger and heavier, plus with slide outs now the norm on most, you need a tough trailer tongue jack to match! The Ultra 3502 features over 3,500 pounds of tongue lifting power using hardened steel gears and making it one of the strongest tongue jacks you can buy. Plus, it includes our exclusive Site-Lites™ night lights to provide powerful after dark illumination.
- Super strong jacks feature as much as 3,500 lbs. of lifting power.
- 3502 model features 6" diameter standard footpad.
- Internal grounding
- 18" of travel.
- Die-cast aluminum cap.
- Hardened steel gears.
- 3502 model fits 2" and 2.25" mounting holes.
- Exclusive dual Site-Lites™ provide handy after dark illumination.
- Emergency crank socket included.
- Travels 10” in 50 seconds.
- Durable Acme threaded rod.
- Water resistant motor and gear housing.
- 25A circuit breaker.
- Power supply line is 7’ of 10 gauge wire.
- 3 star washers included.
- Black wrinkle powder coat finish.
- Quiet operation.
- Heavy duty electrical/connector terminals.
- 12V operation.
$3.99Biscuit treats made with eucalyptus oil and parsley to help fight bad breath. Your dog will love the delicious crunch, and you’ll like his fresher breath.