Lawn & Garden
The ultimate in relaxation, this chime seems to resonate forever! Fashioned after the original designs of Stephen Burnham, the look is boldly elegant and the sound is irresistibly beautiful. Made from extra thick-walled, specially suspended aluminum tubes, these chimes resonate much longer than any other chimes, producing enduring harmonies that are beyond compare.
- Dimensions: 88 in. Overall Length
- Materials: 6 brushed aluminum tubes.
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton engine
- 34 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 Stage Pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" Machined Steel Compound Wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Steel Components
- Versatile - Deck adapter fits most popular tractor mower decks. Easily chips tree branches up to 2" diameter. Prior to towing anything with your zero-turn mower, please review your mower's owner's manual.
- Durability - Durable vented hard top design reduces airborne dust. Additional hose kit allows you to reach around shrubs and trees.
- Capacity - 32 cubic foot capacity
Specifications Model Number 55249 Weight Ea. 375 lbs. Assembled Product Size 96" x 33" x 62"
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers The trimmer's wide 22" cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5" - 4". For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 13.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque (190cc) Briggs and Stratton engine
- 22" cutting width
- 4 string / 8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 1.5" - 4" adjustable cutting head
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
This elegant birdbath features a basin with ornate engravings around its rim and a column-like pedestal. Finished with a subtle bronze color, it is adorned with palm leaf accents around the base.
- Torrie birdbath
- Features a basin with ornate engravings around its rim and a column-like pedestal
- Made of fiberglass
- Bronze finish
- Measures 23.7 by 23.7 by 29 inches
Tackle that downed tree with the Sportsman Series 30 Ton Gasoline Powered Log Splitter that is made to endure heavy use on the farm or home. Dependable and reliable the KOHLER 6.5HP Engine delivers high-powered performance and quiet, smooth operation. The Log Splitter can be used vertically or horizontally so bigger logs are easier to cut. The powerful engine and hydraulics pack a 30-ton capacity and can power through knots and hardwood logs up to 25 inches long.
- 30 tons of splitting force
- KOHLER 6.5HP OHV SH265 quiet and smooth operation engine
- Automatic ram return with 3 position control
- Easily change from vertical to horizontal operating position makes cutting big logs easier
- Splits logs 4 ways,up to 25 inch long
- 2 way 8 inch steel wedge with 4 way optional feature allowing 4 way split
- Sharpenable and replaceable
- Towable up to 45 mph with 2 inch ball coupler with safety chains, and 16 inch road-ready tires
- Meets all DOT regulations
- 16 second cycle time for efficiency
- Recoil start
- 196cc / 3,600 RPM high performance horizontal shaft engine design
- Full-beam design ensures a longer lasting log splitter
- extra wide log trays help keep split logs in place
- Built-in log catcher is made of solid steel - won’t bend or break, one-handed operation
- 1 gallon fuel tank
- Idle control, low oil shutdown
- 16 second cycle time
- Auto return hydraulic
- Cylinder measures 5 inch dia. by 28.5 inch long
- Review the Instruction Manual for additional specs
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ships as freight in a durable steel frame compact shipping carton
- Durable - 3/16" steel blade for hardworking, hard-wearing strength.
- Flexible - 3/16" steel blade for hardworking, hard-wearing strength.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operation; consult tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch.
Specifications Model Number 45-0265 Weight 81 lbs. Assembled Product Size 27" x 45" x 18"
King Kutter's Professional RB Series Rear Blades are designed for value added performance. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. This series of rear blade features a specially formed, 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversable cutting edge. It has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more.
- Connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch
- 5 forward and 5 reverse angular adjustments
- 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard
- Moldboard equipped with high carbon steel reversable cutting edge
The Blue Max 11 HP Gas Engine is an ideal choice for powering tools on the job site or at home. The OHV engine features an easy pull recoil start that powers the single cycle 4 stroke engine. The engine runs at 11 HP @ 3600 RPM and has an idle speed of 1400 RPM. A side shaft and counterclockwise rotation of the shaft make it versatile for a variety of uses.
- Single Cylinder 340 CC 4- Stroke
- No Load 3600 RPM; Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
- Engine oil capacity: 1.16 Quart
- Double walled heavy duty tank within tank fuel strainer
- This item is Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
Take advantage of a more efficient method of composting with the Lifetime Dual Composter. The dual tumbler design means you don't have to wait for your first batch of compost to finish cooking before you start on another one. This can eliminate weeks of waiting!
Each 50 gallon tumbler is constructed of black double-walled polyethylene plastic to absorb heat and an internal aeration bar to create the necessary airflow needed to break down the compost ingredients. Four small vents are designed into each corner of the tumbler to provide additional airflow.
The non-cylindrical design of the tumblers allows for more effective mixing of contents when rotated. The tumblers are set side-by-side on a sturdy steel base and can be easily turned on its axis for compost rotation. Use the red processing indicator clip to attach to the handle of the tumbler so you can keep track of which batch is cooking and which batch you can add fresh ingredients to. With the enclosed tumbler design you can speed up compost processing time and avoid the smelly, unsightly mess of an open compost heap.
Save money on expensive fertilizers by creating your own rich, fresh compost for your vegetable and flower gardens. This product does not contain BPA.
Model 60076 Weight Capacity 50 gallons (189.3 L) or 6.7 cubic feet / EA Material of Construction Polyethylene plastic tumbler with galvanized steel base Dimensions 30.5 in. width (77,5 cm), 44 in. height (111,8 cm), 29.5 in. depth (75 cm) Weight 41 lbs (18,6 kg) Tumbler Capacity 50 gal (6.7 cubic feet) Features Extra-large removable lid, internal galvanized steel aeration bar, spring-loaded locking pin Warranty 5 yr. limited factory warranty