Lawn & Garden
This 26 ton log splitter gets the job done using both power and efficiency. Featuring a 9 hp Honda GX Commercial engine and 26 tons of splitting force, this log splitter makes any job easy. It splits all species of wood up to 24-39" in length, and it has a Low sentry oil feature to protect your investment and give you professional cuts every time.
- 9 hp Honda GX Commercial engine
- 26 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- Low OIL Sentry feature to protect your investment
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer
- Some assembly required
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 44” 11.5 HP electric start Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce your mowing time. The Trailmower can easily attach to your lawn tractor or ATV and act as a wing mower, doubling your cutting width. It boasts a 44-inch cutting deck with rear discharge, and convenient single-point cutting height adjustment. The easy left-to-right adjustable offset hitch is great for mowing ditches or under low hanging trees, and no tools are required. This mower features rugged, heavy steel construction and wider tires for better flotation and stability, as well as exclusive bumper rollers that protect against damage to your trees and shrubs. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- Heavy duty 1/8" thick 44" tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Single-point cutting height adjusment of 1.5" - 4.5"
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Universal articulation hitch with left to right adjustable offset
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Looking for a Zero Turn Mower that can do it all? The Swisher BIG MOW is the machine for you. This commercial grade 66 inch mower is American made with fabricated steel. The BIG MOW is powered by a Commercial Grade 31 horse power v-twin Kawasaki engine with a canister style air filter. Mow longer with two 4 gallon fuel tanks. Foldable roll over protection system and a seat belt is standard on the BIG MOW. The professional suspension seat gives the BIG MOW a smooth ride that is fully adjustable. The ergonomic Rapid Response Control System makes steering the BIG MOW a breeze and keeps your arms in a comfortable position. The BIG MOW’s deep 66 inch fabricated deck powers through thick grass without hesitation. The front mount deck design is a must have for mowing under low clearance obstacles and for maximum visibility of the mowing path. The deck height adjustment is foot pedal electronically controlled and flips up for easy cleaning. The large chevron tread tires keep you moving on difficult terrain and are powered by twin commercial grade Hydro Gear transmissions. When the sun relaxes the BIG MOW stays hard at work, lighting the way with dual LED headlights. Other features include 12V adapter, hour meter, and heavy duty, composite fenders with integrated storage, battery compartment and cup holder. The Swisher BIG MOW can tackle the toughest mowing jobs with its American made Commercial Grade build. Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- New Patented Rapid Response Control system for improved comfort and control
- 31 HP Commercial Grade Kawasaki V-Twin engine
- Hydro Gear 3400 transmissions
- Electric PTO Warner Clutch
- Mowing speeds up to 10 MPH
- ROPS Standard
- 66”, 3/16” fabricated front mount cutting deck with 3 Gator mulching blades
- Commercial grade, heavy duty, welded steel frame
- Heavy duty, composite fenders with integrated storage, battery compartment and cup holder
- Full Engine Wrap
- 8 Gallon fuel capacity
- Electric flip up deck for easy maintenance
- Electric deck height adjustment
- Electric start
- Deluxe adjustable suspension seat
- 23” turf tread drive tires with 4 supporting casters
- L.E.D. headlights
- Hour meter
- 12V Adapter
- Rubber discharge chute
- 78 steel spikes penetrate ground to 2.5" (Spikes are 2.75")
- 40" overall width and 36" working width
- Drum can be filled with water for additional weight
- 275 lb capacity drum holds upto 24 gallons of water
- 12HP or larger tractor required to pull
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Plug Aerator
If heavily compacted or clay soil and thatch are choking the life out of your lawn, then the Brinly 40” plug aerator can be the solution. Plug aeration involves removing 2-3” “plugs” of soil from a lawn to reduce soil compaction and allow air, water, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. The soil “plugs” are left on the lawn to dissolve and return vital nutrients back into the lawn to promote healthy growth. Use a plug aerator to aerate in the spring and fall in your lawn’s high-traffic areas for a yard like a pro!
Features and Benefits
1. (24) sturdy steel plug spoons penetrate compacted soil and remove up to 3” plugs of soil
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 150 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
Aeration Method: Plug; 24 heat-treated spoonsLearn More
Aeration Depth: up to 3" (76 mm)
Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37" x 51" x 28" (940 x 1295 x 711 mm)
Tray Weight Capacity: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Wheels: 9" x 1.75" (229 x 44 mm)
Ship Weight: 71 lbs (32 kg)
- Durable - 3/16" steel blade for hardworking, hard-wearing strength.
- Flexible - 3/16" steel blade for hardworking, hard-wearing strength.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operation; consult tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch.
Specifications Model Number 45-0265 Weight 81 lbs. Assembled Product Size 27" x 45" x 18"
The Swisher 14.5 HP Commercial Grade log splitter features a powerful Kawasaki V-Twin electric start engine to ensure top end performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage 22 GPM pump provides maximum splitting performance and optimum cycle time. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The adjustable wheeled front stand allows for easier adjusting, hitching and moving. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher® Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The heavy duty log cradle reduces the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Swisher’s 4 Way Wedge is included with every purchase and doubles the splitting productivity. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch log opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 15 gallon welded steel hydraulic tank. California compliant. Made in the USA.
- 14.5 HP Kawasaki V-Twin electric start engine
- 34 Ton Horizontal & Vertical Splitting Positions provides ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" Opening
- 2 Stage Pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher® Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 4 Way Wedge included
- Adjustable wheeled front stand allows for easier adjusting, hitching and moving
- 15 Gallon welded steel Hydraulic Tank
- 1" Machined Steel Compound Wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road Towable so you can take it anywhere
- Heavy duty integrated log cradle helps prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
Lightweight and comfortable, the product provides exceptional performance with a low-noise level. The 25.4 cc professional grade engine produces 375 CFM and 158 MPH at the nozzle at only 64 dB (A). The product comes with a 5 year consumer 2 year professional warranty.
Type Backpack Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System i-30 Fuel Capacity 21 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Helper Handle Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 375 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 158 Average Air Speed (mph) 131 dB(A) 64 Dry Weight (lbs) (With standard pipes) 13.3 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The weight of most UTV’s require a loading ramp with a lot of holding power. UTV ramp has to hold a lot of weight and provide a good flooring design and loading space.
The UTV ramp handles loading and unloading utility vehicles safely and effectively. The LL21643 is rated at a whopping 3600 lbs. total capacity. The loading panels on this ramp are 20 ¼” wide and are designed especially for the unique loading requirements of utility vehicles. Triple structure gives it the strength to handle the toughest jobs.
- Assembled dimension: 21 in. W x 2.25 in. D x 64 in. H
- Rungs/Panel: 30; rung spacing: 3 in.; rung length: 8.5 in.
- Weight Capacity: 3600 lbs / pair
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Made with pride in the USA
- 21 in. x 64 in.
- Includes 2 panels
- UPS Dimensional Weight of 56 lbs.