Lawn & Garden
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. Spreading granular seed and chemical materials allows the lawn’s root system to grow thicker to crowd out weeds to allow a lawn to get what it needs to be healthy and green. A broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread these materials and keep a lawn looking great!
Brinly 175 lb. (3.5 cu. Ft) Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. The Brinly 175 lb. capacity broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread granular materials accurately with minimal waste in the largest of yards. The large poly hopper means fewer stops to refill, and holds enough materials to cover yards one acre or larger. This spreader can be used year-round to spread seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall, lime in the summer, and ice melt agents in the winter.
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 175 lb. capacity poly hopper covers yards 1 acre or larger
2. Directional Spread Pattern Control guarantees even spread patterns and the widest spread widths of materials
3. Fully enclosed gearbox and stainless steel hardware, shaft and agitator eliminates down time and prevents corrosion
Hopper Capacity: 175 lbs or 3.5 cu ft (79 kg)Learn More
Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43" x 29" x 34.25" (1092 x 737 x 870 mm)
Gear Ratio: 6:1; glass-filled; enclosed
Wheels: 14" x 4" (356 x 102 mm)
Ship Weight: 47 lbs (21 kg)
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP Intek Series 875 engine® for reliable power.
- 206 cc/8.75 Gross Torque Rating
- Large 26-bushel/32 cu.ft capacity holds more for fewer stops.
- 80 MPH suction provides enough power for leaves, pine needles and grass clippings.
- Versatile design fits over 40 different tractor decks (template included).
- Durable, vented hard-top design reduces dust.
- Safety shutoff prevents accidental engine start-ups.
- Weight Each: 359 lb.
- Assembled Product Size: 96" x 33" x 62"
- UPS: No
- Carton Size L x W x H: 52" x 32.5" x 45.5"
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers The trimmer's wide 22" cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5" - 4". For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 13.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque (190cc) Briggs and Stratton engine
- 22" cutting width
- 4 string / 8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 1.5" - 4" adjustable cutting head
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Named for the queen of the gods, this long chime looks & sounds divine.This chime is tuned to a series of intervals known as Westminster Quarters, commonly used to mark the passing of time by clocks both large and small, including London's Big Ben. It harmonizes beautifully with all our other Windsinger Chimes. Made from extra thick-walled, specially suspended aluminum tubes, these chimes resonate much longer than any other chimes, producing enduring harmonies that are beyond compare.
- Dimensions: 85 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Black powder-coated aluminum top and windcatcher, 5 brushed silver anodized aluminum tubes.
Specifications for RZ5424
- Engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine Type: Courage V-Twin OHV
- Power: 24 hp
- Air Filter type: Standard OEM
- Electrical System: 12V, 16 amp alt.
- Fuel tank volume : 3 gallon
- Electric Start
- EZT Transmission
- Dual foam padded steering levers
- Electric Blade Engagement
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-6 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-3.5 mph
- Cutting width: 54 inch
- Cutting height, min-max: 1.5 - 4.5 inch
- Anti-scalp wheels: 1
- Nose roller
- Deck construction type: Stamped
- Blades: 3
- Blade length: 18.5 inch
- Blade-tip speed: 16600 fpm
- Seat type: Standard
- Hour meter: Digital
- Tyre dimensions, front: 11 x 4-5
- Tyre dimensions, rear: 18 x 9.5-8
- Weight: 640 lbs
- Base machine, width (chute up): 60 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down): 68 inch
- Base machine, length: 72 inch
- Productivity: 2.7 acres/hr
The revolutionary Universal Mounting Bar System for Zero Turn Mowers. This patent pending system makes lifting and lowering the snow blade quick and easy by simply pushing the foot pedal down or allowing it to return up by lifting your foot. Fully adjustable, the Universal Mounting Bar System can be mounted on virtually any make and model of mid-mount zero turn radius mowers available on the market today!
Installation of the Universal Mounting Bar System is as easy as drilling 4 holes in the front caster wheel support frame and installing the pivot brackets. The design of the brackets allow for the curves and angles found in the front frame of some makes of zero turns. Then simply adjust the Mounting Bar center frame to the height and length you need, bolt in the snow plow and you are ready to go! All the snow blades are designed to be used in 3 angle positions and come with a replaceable edge and bottom height adjusters.
***Both Clamp-on and Drill and Bolt Mounts are Included.Learn More
Composting lets you turn yard waste and kitchen scraps into homemade garden compost. Composting is Nature's perfect recycling plan. The Gronomics Solar Assist Composter allows the waste to breakdown efficiently by letting the sunlight pass through the transparent roof. The Composter is made of 100% Western Red Cedar and features rust resistant wire for side panels. The corrugated poly roof is hinged which allows easy access from either side and is virtually unbreakable. It is light bronze in color for UV protection and offers solar heating insulation. The composter holds 9 cubic feet of compostable material and features tool free assembly which simply slides together in minutes.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Assembles in minutes
- 100% Western red cedar
- Handcrafted in the USA!!
- Width (in.): 24"
- Lenght (in.): 45"
- Height (in.): 32"
The TuffTop canopy is specifically designed for smaller compact tractors and R.O.P.S. equipped Zero Turn Mowers. The sunshade protects the operator from direct sun exposure providing over 13 square feet of shade. This TuffTop is can withstand a heavy beating. It may be bent double and will “pop” right back into shape! Constructed of high density thermoplastic, it is built with the same material used in highway crash barrels including UV inhibitors to extend equipment life. The canopy frame is made of hot-rolled powder coated steel that attaches to 2”H x 2”W or 2”H x 3”W R.O.P.S with a square tubular form factor. TuffTops are available in Grey and White and are a perfect match for the Swisher Response Zero Turn Mowers that feature R.O.P.S. The 44” x 44” canopy provides excellent shade coverage capable of tilting 16 degrees forward or backward and can be removed in seconds without tools. The virtually indestructible TuffTop ZTR/Tractor canopy is the perfect addition for your Swisher Response ZTR or any other R.O.P.S. equipped mower and/or small tractor.
- Designed for smaller compact tractors and R.O.P.S. equipped Zero Turn Mowers
- Protects the operator from direct sun exposure
- Heavy duty construction built to last
- Attaches to a a2"H x 2"W or 2"H x 3"W R.O.P.S. with a square tubular form factor
- Made in the USA
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Weed Eater hedge trimmers are synonymous with product innovation, exceptional performance and unbeatable value. They're the trimmer America asks for by name. The 25cc 19-inch hedge trimmer (GHT195) features a 19" cutting width, Comfort Touch handle and is able to cut up to 3/8" branches.Learn More