Lawn & Garden
These Puppy Pads are specially scented to attract puppies and make house-training easy. Absorb over 100 times their weight in liquid and still stay dry.
Puppy Pad Directions:
- 1. Place pad in an area that is easily accessible to your dog at all times, but away from its sleeping and eating areas.
- 2. Introduce dog to pad to allow it to become accustomed to the pad®s special scent.
- 3. If you don't catch your dog in the act of making a mistake, do not punish it after the fact. Praise and reward the dog when it eliminates on the pad.
- 4. When the dog is using the pads properly on a regular basis, move the pads closer to your outside door, eventually moving the pad outdoors and eliminating the inside pads.
- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
**Brand May Vary!Learn More
PetArmor for Dogs acts fast and is effective, long lasting, waterproof and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies. It contains the active ingredient fipronil. Used as directed, it can help prevent reinfestation while also controlling sarcoptic mange infestations. PetArmor for Dogs kills, controls and prevents infestations of adult fleas (prior to egg laying), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks (that may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Dogs topically only on dogs and puppies aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant and nursing mothers as indicated. PetArmor for Dogs with fipronil should be applied every month. Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age.
Keep treated pets apart from each other or other pets for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry to prevent pets from licking the product off one another.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
This is a Nutritious waste free seed that is the ultimate favorite of almost all backyard birds. Premium seeds designed to attract a large variety of perching and ground feeding birds! Try it and see the difference at your feeder.
- Hearts of Shelled Sunflower
- Crude Protein: min 23%
- Crude Fat: min 40%
- Crude Fiber: Max 4%
- High-quality protein that promotes strong muscles
- Increased protein to support performance
- Helps with healthy skin and hair coat
- Nutritionally balanced for all life stages
- 27 % Protein
- 10% Fat
- HI PROTEIN
- 40 lb. bag
- Starts Killing Fleas and Ticks within 15 minutes
- Fresh Clean Scent
- Water Resistant in humid and wet conditions
- Contains lanolin to help condition coat
- Formulated with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the flea life cycle
- Controls flea re-infestation for up to 2.5 months
The savory gravy texture offered from the food can be served either dry or wet by adding some warm water. The taste is great either way and this is attributed to the gravy. As an instant food for the dog pets, Gravy Train Dog Food is a high quality dog food that is available at an affordable price.
- Helps maintain a glossy coat
- Builds and maintains better body muscles and tissues
- Great for efficient digestion
- Helps maintain strong teeth and bones
- Measurements are based on a standard 8 oz. cup. The following are recommended amounts. You dog may need more or less food based on their activity. Consult your veterinarian if you have questions.
Animal Weight Daily Amount 5 to 10 lb. 3/4 to 1-1/4 cups 10 to 20 lb. 1-1/4 to 2 cups 20 to 50 lb. 2 to 3-1/2 cups 50 to 100 lb. 3-1/2 to 5-3/4 cups Over 100 lb. Add 1/2 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lb.