- Holds 2-pound of seed
- Patented sure-lock cap system helps keep squirrels out
- Features bird preferred u-shaped adjustable perches
- Seed saving drain holes
- Recommended seed; mixed, black oil sunflower, hulled sunflower, safflower
Lawn & Garden
$19.97Calypso Creations are pleasant, full of color toys that will maintain birds amusement! The toy consists of wooden circles, plastic beads, crinkly paper, knotted rope, and plastic straws to occupy birds for hours. All toys available in this line have easy links for cage attachment that are comprised of 100% non-toxic, safe materials. Learn More
Exclusive, patent-pending 2-in-1 ports allow for changing that is easy and quickLearn More
No need to take the port out, simply turn the port position
Zinc top, ports and bird friendly tray to catch seeds and shells
Can be hung or pole mounted
1.8 lb capacity
This bird feeder combines the natural color palette of the outdoors while displaying a calming landscape of buck and doe crossing your path. U-shaped perches adjust to allow you to attract different sized birds and the patented Sure-Lock cap system keeps the lid secure to prevent squirrels from stealing the seed.
No Wood and No Plastic - all metal constructionLearn More
• Lasts for years and years
• No assembly needed -ready to hang and fill.
• Feeds 15-20 birds at once
• Attracts both clinging and perching birds at the same time.
• Holds over 2.5 LBS of Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, the most popular seed for wild birds.
• Squirrel damage resistant
• No cleaning needed, (but it is dishwasher safe if you insist!)
• Rain or Snow just run, or blow right through it.
• Stores flat.
• The simple wire mesh design helps to protect birds from avian diseases.
The Perky-Pet® Lodge Wild Bird Feeder holds 8lbs. of seed and two 12oz. suet cakes. Made from aromatic cedar (weather resistant and insect repelling), the rugged construction will provide you with years of bird watching enjoyment. Made from non-endangered timber.
- 8 lb. seed and 2-12 oz. suet cake capacity
- Durable cedar construction
- Hanging rope included
- Made from non-endangered timber
The Birdscapes Copper Feeder holds 1.8 lbs. of seed, has four feeding stations, 2-in-1 Feeder system (simply turn the cup of the feeding port to change from a mixed seed/sunflower opening to the thistle (Nyjer) finch mix position), an antique copper finish and a bird friendly tray to catch seeds and shells. The clear, shatter-proof plastic reservoir makes it easy to monitor seed levels. Remember to clean your feeder once every two weeks with mild soap and water solution. The four perch/feeding station set-up makes this feeder one of the most economical and convenient on the market! Birdscapes Wild Bird Feeder models lure the bird in pursuit of seed providing you with hours of joy as random wild birds flock to feed at your house.
- 1.8 lbs. seed capacity.
- 2-in-1 feeder system
- Antique copper finish
- Bird friendly tray to catch seed and shells
This Sun and Star Metal Brown Hopper Bird Feeder is perfect for any one. Features all-metal construction with a modern look that is extremely durable and rustproof. The feeder includes 4 wide perching areas to allow many birds to feed at 1 time and holds up to 3.5 lb. of seed. Use black oil sunflower, mixed, safflower and hulled sunflower seeds for good results
- Celestial-inspired lantern-style feeder accommodates a wide variety of birds
- Holds up to 3.5 lb. of seed
- 4 wide perching areas allow many birds to feed at 1 time
- All-metal construction with a modern look is extremely durable and rustproof
- Wide opening is easy to fill
- Drain holes help to save seeds
- Can be hung or pole mounted
- Use black oil sunflower, mixed, safflower and hulled sunflower seeds for good results
No Wood and No Plastic - all metal construction Lasts for years and years No assembly needed - ready to hang and fill Holds 8.5 pounds of black oil sunflower seeds or a or a sunflower-safflower mix Attracts both clinging and perching birds Feeds 15-20 birds at once Squirrel damage resistant Rain or Snow just blow or run right through The simple wire mesh design helps to protect birds from avian diseases.Learn More