Lawn & Garden
This Perky Pet Hummingbird Feeder Cleaning Mop is specially designed to make cleaning your hummingbird feeder or oriole bird feeder quick and easy. The cleaning mop is a no-scratch foam mop that will help prevent the build-up of harmful molds and water residues with regular use.
- No-scratch mop head quickly and easily cleans feeders
- Long handle reaches even the farthest corners
- Helps clean hummingbird feeders and oriole bird feeders
- Made in USA
KAYTEE® Mini Cakes for Wild Finches is made with premium seeds and grains that wild finches love. The mini cake slips easily into a suet feeder for convenient feeding. Recommended for wild birds.
Thistle seed, hulled sunflower chips, canary grass seed, finch millet, white millet, red millet, calcium carbonate, flax seed, gelatin, honey, dextrose.
- Crude Protein (min.)...............16.0%
- Crude Fat (min.)...................15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.).................12.0%
- Moisture (max.)....................14.0%
Need Oriole food for your bird feeders. Buy Oriole food that is sure to entice these beautiful birds to flock to your Oriole bird feeders. No mixing required, Perky Pet Ready-to-Use Oriole Food is ready to use. Orioles will love sipping this nectar from your Oriole bird feeder. To learn more about the Baltimore Oriole, please visit our bird library. Here you can learn the Baltimore Orioles food preferences, other than our Opus Oriole food, of course. Discover the wonders and beauty of the Oriole by attracting Orioles to your yard with Perky Pet Oriole food.
- One liter bottle of oriole nectar
- Natural citrus flavor
- 100% sucrose
- No mixing required
This classic hanging suet basket holds 2 suet cakes. Quality construction for years of trouble-free enjoyment. Easy to load. Squirrel resistant. Vinyl coated wire protect birds feet.
Prevents rust, stains and suet contamination. For best results, fill with heath premium suet cakes.
Instructions for use: place suet cake in suet cage and hang approximately 6-feet off ground. Refill cage when empty.Learn More
The feed tray will catch dropped seeds and you will attract more birds. Some birds prefer to use a platform surface rather than the feeding perches.
- Durable plastic for longer life and lasting appearance
- Four drain holes keep seed and tray dry in foul weather
- Catches dropped seeds and provides a larger feeding area to attract a wider variety of birds