Lawn & Garden
The Sleeve enables you to remove your pole from the ground for maintenance or to Move your Tri-Tel Pole to a new location with ease! Install the Ground Sleeve wherever you may want your pole!
- Only fits 12 foot Tri-Tel Poles
This Ultimate Deck System Stand is great for hanging bird feeders, plants, wind chimes and garden art right off the deck if you don't have a yard! It has 5 hanging stations. Adjustable deck clamp fits any size flat deck rail. Easy to install. Rust resistant, powder coated steel. Large arms and scroll hooks (no more than 8 lbs. per hook)Learn More
The Perky-Pet™ Safari tube feeder with 2-in-1 Ports™ wild bird feeder features an exclusive design allowing for easy switching from a mixed/sunflower setting to a thistle/finch mix position—the variety in food choice allows for variety in wild birds stopping by to feed.
It holds up to 1.5 lbs. of seed or mix and has six feeding stations and a seed catcher base. The clear, shatter-proof plastic reservoir makes it easy for you to monitor seed levels. Comes fully assembled with the seed tray. The six perch/feeding station set-up makes this feeder one of the most economical and convenient on the market!Learn More
- The seed ball wild bird feeder
- Features a usual high quality metal construction and patented mesh feeding system
- This feeder is round in shape with green finish
- Holds 7 cups of black oil sunflower seeds
- 5.6 x 5.5 x 5.3 inches
- Features Our Usual High-Quality Metal Construction and Patented Mesh Feeding System.
- New 6-Inch Round Shape In Green Finish.
$6.99A 20" chain loops around a support and fastens with the included S-hook. A bungee apparatus attaches the chain to a heavy gauge wire, and at the end of the wire an eye screw awaits a corn cob, corn log.Capacity: holds one ear of corn
Dimensions: 52" L before mounting and without weight
Mounting: may be hung
- Follow the bouncing squirrel
- Unique spring action feeder brings out comical feeding antics
- Works with cobs and corn logs
- Durable metal cable, chain and spring
- Chain is covered with a cloth to prevent injuries to squirrels and yourself