Lawn & Garden
The Precision Pet® Dog Crate Replacement Pans are designed to fit any Precision Pet® wire crate. The pans are made from durable heavy plastic that can handle heavy wear. These pans have a non-porous surface that's easy to clean as well as a wide lip to prevent spill-over.
- Designed to fit all Precision Pet® wire crates
- Made from durable heavy plastic for heavy wear
- Non-porous surface that’s easy to clean
- Wide lip that prevents spill-over
- 19 Inch: Measures 17.5"L x 11.5"W x .98"H Fits Crates: (19” L x 12” W x 14” H)Learn More
- Folding suitcase style crate.
- Easy set up and fold down. No tools needed.
- A front and side door for easy entry.
- Two bolt latches on door(s) for safety.
- Durable antirust black epoxy coating.
- Plastic pan is easy to clean.
- Easy Carry handle for transport.
This dog kennel fence is shipped complete in a carton. You can easily assemble the unit using common hand tools and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. The gate does not com pre-assembled.
- Quality and durability backed by a two year limited warranty.
- Rust-resistant galvanized steel construction for maximum life and durability.
- Prevent lawn damage by moving your freestanding kennel.
- No holes to dig or concrete to pour.
- Compared to competitive dog fences, our kennels offer more square footage for the money.
- 19" wide gate opening
- All parts are replaceable - no welds
- 1 3/8" tubing - 20 gauge
- 12 1/2 gauge galvanized fence fabric
- 2 3/8" mesh diamond
- The dog kennel door can be installed on any side of the kennel (must be on one of the corners).
This side panel is made of heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
This front panel is constructed of 1-3/4" galvanized tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Product frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- 2-1/2' L x 5' 8" Door
- NOTE: This panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.
- The perfect home for every dog.
- A dog will live in style with this dog house.
- Eave Adds Shade to Doorway and Protects from Rain
- Solid Wood Construction
- Raised Floor to Keep Your Pet Dry
- Easy Assembly
- Waterproof Leg Protectors
- Adjustable Feet for Uneven Surface Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Durable Weatherproof Liner within Roof for Added Protection during Rainy Season
- Dimensions: Small 37" x 35" x 31"