Lawn & Garden
HAWK can kill rats and mice in a single feeding with its powerful anticoagulant bromadiolone. Use HAWK with confidence for unsurpassed control, even against warfarin resistant "super-rats." Rats and mice die in 4 or 5 days after eating just a single-feeding of HAWK. A superior formulation makes HAWK irresistible to rats and mice.
- Can Kill In A Single Feeding
- Unsurpassed Control
- Even Against Warfarin Resistant Super Rats
- For Rural/Agricultural Use Only
- Patented gnawing edges
- Highly weatherable
- 1 Oz. Bait Chunx in 9 Lb. Pail
- Ideal for skidding and dragging operations
- Long lasting sharpness
- 3/8-Inch steel tongs
- Powder coat finish
- Opens to 20-Inch
- Sharpens chains from 1/4"to 3/8" pitch
- 110 volt, 60 hz
- Operates at 5600 rpm
- Easy Adjustments
- Easy and accurate chain sharpening
- Longer lasting chains with even cuts
- Good visibility while sharpening
- Mounts to any work surface
- Saves on the chainsaw bar
- Saves time and money
$42.99Product DescriptionThis log jack is great for a customer who does not want to tear up there yard. This log jack will lift the log off of the ground in order for the chain saw to not dig into the ground when cutting the log. The overall length of this log jack is 48" and the handle length is 37". This log jack can hold up a log up to a 12" Diameter and lifts the log 11" off the ground.Product Features
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground
- 2 part steel handle for small storage spaces
- Overall length 48"; Usable handle length 37"
- Handles logs up to 12" diameter
- Lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powdercoat finish
- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More