Lawn & Garden
When you need to haul mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, a tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. Heavy duty poly cart beds offer durability and exceptional quality, and large pneumatic, turf-tread tires provide a dependable, smooth ride. Steep dump angles help make emptying loads a snap. Let your tractor help get your weekend back.
Brinly 17 cu. Ft. (850 lb.) Tow-Behind Poly Cart
When you need to haul extra-large loads of mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, the Brinly 17 cu. Ft. tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. The Brinly 17 cu. Ft. poly cart can help haul extra-large size loads, and the steep dump angles with hands-free foot pedal make emptying loads a snap!
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 850 lb. (17 cu. Ft) capacity bed ideal for hauling the biggest of loads
2. Steep 45˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
3. Heavy duty 16"x6" pneumatic, turf-tread tires for additional strength and durability.
- Capacity: 850 lbs or 17 cu ft
- Dump Angle: 45°
- Bed Material Compression molded polypropylene
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 78" x 37.5" x 31.875" (1981 x 953 x 810 mm)
- Wheels: 16" x 6.5" (406 x 165 mm) pneumatic
- Ship Weight: 105 lbs (48 kg)
Named for the "blue planet", the planet we call home. This chime is designed and handcrafted for superior musical performance. It is hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (five-note) scale and acts in concert with the window to create random patterns of wonderful sound.
- Dimensions: 37 in. Overall Length
- Materials: 6 verdigris powder-coated aluminum tubes, natural finish ash wood.
Product Features:Learn More
Swisher's 24" walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features an 11-1/2-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck with a 4" fixed cutting height. The single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease, and the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessible for PTO, self-propelled and safety. The adjustable height handlebar eases operator control. Two heavy duty front casters remove the unit weight off the operator and improve stability and ease of use. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for excellent traction in all conditions. The four-speed transmission is great for setting a comfortable pace, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of rough spots. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris while the wire shield protects electrical components. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 24" self-propelled walk-behind rough cut mower
- Single fixed hardened steel, rough cut blade
- 4" fixed cutting height
- 4-Speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors and wire shield
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Adjustable height handlebar with hand controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
- 2 Heavy duty front casters
- Made in the USA
Some ATV's, utility vehicles, and lawn- mowers call for a low deck clearance. The Max Arch features an arched design that makes it possible to load lawnmowers and low clearance ATV's with ease. The two panels together provide an unbelievable 1500 lbs. of holding power.Learn More
The snow pusher by Nordic Plow is so unique that it is now called the Perfect Shovel! This shovel is perfect for the everyone who is tired of suffering from back pain while twisting, lifting and throwing snow the traditional way. The handle is designed to utilize your body weight and arm strength to push the snow, rather than your back to do the heavy lifting and twisting. The rounded edge is designed to glide over imperfections and cracks found in sidewalks, paver bricks, stone, and gravel driveways. Safe for all types of turf, from golf course greens to stadium turf and presently used by professional ground crews to remove snow, slush and even water from tarps and turf. The angle can be altered by changing the angle block to accommodate various uses - straight push for tight spaces, 5 degree for long driveways or sidewalks, 10 degrees for heavier snow. Pull the handle back quickly to change the angle from left to right to avoid spill over.
- It has an adjustable handle with handle grips
- It has either a rounded or sharp edge
- It has 3 adjustable angles - straight, 5 degree, or 10 degree
- You can change blade angles from left to right with a flip of the wrist
Other than snow, this shovel can be used for much more!
- Clearing aerated core plugs from golf course greens
- Removing trash from stadiums after games or concerts
- Pushing standing water from baseball infields or outfields
- Smoothing out the field around home plate and base paths
- Spreading paver brick sand and silicon during installation
- 1 Rivet
- 099 Mount
- Replacement for HUSQVARNA® Models