Lawn & Garden
Power your cordless Snow Joe/Sun Joe iON tools the eco-friendly way with the 40-volt EcoSharp iBAT40-LTE lithium-ion battery. Compatible with all Snow Joe and Sun Joe iON models, the iBAT40-LTE features high capacity 2.0 Ah lithium-ion cells that deliver no-fade power for maximum job performance. Simply insert the EcoSharp battery pack into your iON tool of choice and power up instantly without having to mess with gas, oil, pull-cords, or tangled extension cords! Breathe easily and confidently while working with your iBAT40-LTE since this Energy Star-rated battery pack provides for cleaner, emission-free air during operation. Although run-times will vary depending on the tool used and the job performed, up to 50 minutes of whisper-quiet operation is a good approximation of what to expect from your iBAT40-LTE-powered tool. The fuel gauge indicator lights on the EcoSharp will also let you easily monitor your battery’s charge capacity while it is in use. When it is time to charge, simply slide the iBAT40-LTE into its dedicated iCHRG40 charger. Just like your cell-phone battery, the iBAT40-LTE has no memory effect, so there is no need to drain the battery or wait for full charge before use. The iBAT40-LTE holds its charge well in storage and will retain up to 65% charge for six months. Easy, convenient, reliable, and super-lightweight (only 1.67 lbs!), the 40-volt EcoSharp iBAT40-LTE is the smart way to battery pack for your power trip.
- 40 V lithium-ion technology – High capacity cells with no-fade power for maximum job performance
- No memory effect – Charge whenever you want without having to drain the battery or wait for full charge before use
- Cord-free operation – No gas, oil, tune-ups, pull-cords, or tangled extension cords!
- Eco-friendly – Zero emissions for cleaner air
- Reliable performance – 2.0 Ah (80 Wh) capacity provides up to 50 minutes of whisper-quiet run-time
- For use with all Snow Joe and Sun Joe cordless iON models
- ETL approved; 90 day warranty; Energy Star certified
- Battery only
Weed Eater hedge trimmers are synonymous with product innovation, exceptional performance and unbeatable value. They're the trimmer America asks for by name. The 25cc 19-inch hedge trimmer (GHT195) features a 19" cutting width, Comfort Touch handle and is able to cut up to 3/8" branches.Learn More
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
The 45 cc Blue Max 2-in-1 combination chainsaw features 14" & 20" bar and chain, like having two chainsaws in one. A single cylinder, 2 stroke engine that runs at 2800 RPM with no load. It features a low range kick-back chain brake for additional safety. Blue Max also wants to make sure your chainsaw lasts a lifetime so we designed an automatic bar chain oil feed system to keep your chain consistently lubricated and It is center balanced with anti-vibration handle for maximum control and minimum fatigue. This combo chainsaw includes a Quick Start (CDI) ignition system and has an easy access chain pro tensioner for fast adjustments.
- 45 CC High Performance Blue Max engine, 35% Higher Performance than alternative brands
- 30% more chain teeth reduces cutting time; Anti Vibe handle; Center Balanced
- Quick Start (CDI) ignition system; Automatic Oiler
- Low range kick-back brake for additional safety<li>EPA approved
**This item cannot be shipped to California**Learn More
The AYP 88-3/8" Belt Blade Drive that fits a 4 inch cut deck with double idler pulleys. This belt is a replacement belt that fits the following:
- AYP - 126520X
- AYP - 144200
- ROPER - 126520X
- ROPER - 144200
- SEARS - 126520X
- SEARS - 144200
- OREGON - 75-099
- PRIME LINE - 7-07857
- PRIME LINE - 7-07908
- PRIME LINE - 7-4H880
- STENS - 248-088
- STENS - 265-049
- STENS - 265-276
- STENS - 265-330
- Length (in.): 88-3/8"
- Width (in.): 1-2"
The Swisher 120V 22T electric log splitter is the perfect home accessory for fireplaces or wood-burning stoves. This log splitter provides a quieter option than traditional gas engines and can be used indoors on a standard outlet. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. Just raise it with the beam lift handle and secure it in place with the vertical beam lock. The log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable.
- 120V Electric Motor
- 22 Ton Horizontal & Vertical Splitting Positions provides ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" Opening
- 2 Stage Pump maximizes cycle time
- Direct drive reduces the number of moving parts
- 2.5 Gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank is rust resistant and protected from potential damage
- 1" Machined Steel Compound Wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road Towable so you can take it anywhere
- Log Cradles aid in securing logs during splitting
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- 13 Second cycle time
Here's our widest bi-fold ramp. The LL48697 is designed specifically for larger ATV's. With its 48" width, you will have room to spare with most models of four wheelers.Learn More