Lawn & Garden
- Repairs 5/8-inch garden hoses.
- Ergonomic soft grip sleeves.
- Durable metal body and collar.
- No tools required
The engine zone restart cable's dimensions are total Length: 53 5/8'' Housing Length: 46 1/2''. Both ends are a cast "Z" Bend. Handle end wraps around handle, with a peg that locates and locks it in place. Often these pegs wear down or break when the cable starts to bind in the housing, causing a no-start because the cable wont move far enough to pull the engine brake switch to "on" position. Safety Zone Start cable fits many models of AYP, Husqvarna, Craftsman Sears walk behind mowers.
- Total Length (in.): 53-5/8"
- Housing Length (in.): 46-1/2"
Amber represents the Sacral Chakra - related to creativity and enthusiasm. A properly functioning Sacral Chakra equates to being physically healthy, and having your emotional life working well, too. This area is associated with creativity, both on the physical and artistic levels.
- Dimensions: 16.25 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Black finish ash wood, 6 silver polished aluminum rods, faceted glass and genuine stone accents.
Remarkably light. Remarkably strong. Remarkably affordable. From everyday gardening to an affordable extra-set of tools, you can't go wrong with our durable FiberComp® Garden tools. One-piece construction means no loose handles and they will not bend at the neck when digging.
- FiberComp® construction-lightweight and durable nylon/fiberglass composite
- Won't rust
- Hang hole for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
This chime has a genuine stone windcatcher and a bright Celtic tuning. Tuned to an ancient Celtic melody, this lovely chime certainly wears its green well.
- Dimensions: 24 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Natural finish ash wood, 6 silver anodized aluminum tubes, genuine stone windcatcher.