Lawn & Garden
- Average assembly time is under 35 minutes
- Accommodates splitting in both horizontal and vertical position
- Square log cradle for quicker, easier and safer splitting
- Total cycle time is under 14 seconds
- 2" Ball Coupler
- Handle for Easy Moving
- Control Valve
- 8" Harden Steel Wedge
- 16" Pneumatic Wheel
- 277cc Kohler
- Outside Oil Filter
- 3- Year on Workmanship
- 2- Year on Engine
- 1- Year on Hydraulics
Specifications Maximum Splitting Force 37 Tons Engine 277cc Kohler (9.5HP) Maximum Log Length 26" Cylinder 5" Diameter x 24-1/8" Stroke Pump 2-Stage 17 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8.8 Gallon Max. System Wedge 8" Harden Steel Coupler 2" Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 616.7LB/740LB Package Dimensions 75.2" x 21.3" x 32.7" Valve Auto Return Cycle Time 14 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable
- For connecting threaded pipe and hose.
- Premium construction for maximum strength and durability. Thread size 3/4 inch National Hose Thread; 3/4 inch National Pipe Thread; 1/2 inch National Pipe Thread (F).
- Manufactured using highest level of quality control.
- Solid brass connector.
Truper 31294, PALY-14, Tru Tough Aluminum Scoop #14, D-Handle, 27-Inch. 27-inch North American Ash, lacquered handle with D-grip for balance and control. White Ash handles give optimum ratio of resistance and flexibility. 9-inch Cushion grip for improved control and reduced hand fatigue. #14 blade size = 14-1/2 by 19-3/4-inch. A seriously long lasting tool at an affordable price. Truper has been in the hand tool manufacturing business for over 40-year and is by far the largest Mexican company in its field. Truper relies on the most advanced modern and efficient technology to guarantee the optimum quality and value of its products and demanding service needs of the company's global customers. Tru Tough provides everything a dedicated handyman expects from a serious, long-lasting tool at an unbeatable price. Tru-tough has long been Trupers best selling products. The visual appeal is highlighted by clear-coated gray-steel finished heads, steel collars, lacquered ash handles and heavy duty D-grips.
- PALY-14, 27-inch North American ash, lacquered handle with d-grip for balance and control
- White ash handles give optimum ratio of resistance and flexibility
- 9-Inch cushion grip for improved control and reduced hand fatigue
- #14 Blade size = 14-1/2 by 19-3/4-inch
- Truper 31294, a seriously long lasting tool at an affordable price
Sometimes it's both the size of the dog in the fight and the size of the fight in the dog. Buttery soft, oversized grips give you unprecedented control and comfort in a hand trowel. An oversized scoop carries more dirt. Pre-sharpened to slice through tough soils like clay with the greatest of ease.
- Large, soft molded grips provide added comfort and control
- Sharp blade cuts through the ground easier
- Larger scoop moves more soil
- Cast aluminum head resists corrosion
- Large hang hole for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty