Lawn & Garden
- For connecting threaded pipe and hose.
- Premium construction for maximum strength and durability. Thread size 3/4 inch National Pipe Thread; 3/4 inch National Hose Thread.
- Manufactured using highest level of quality control.
- Solid brass connector.
This grotall grothru support is vinyl coated for protection from weather. It also protects plants from wind and heavy rain. Available in green color which blends with plants.Measures 24-inch length by 16-inch width.
- Grotall grow thru support
- Protects plants from wind and heavy rain
- Available in green color which blends with plants
- Vinyl coated for protection from weather
- Measures 24-inch length by 16-inch width
- 3 Legs for support
The Champion copper plus spark plug was introduced in 1982, It provides dependable performance and longer life on a daily basis to its owners. Champion's copper core center electrode allows for accurate control of heat range, optimizing performance and longevity. In addition to those benefits, copper plus also provides the best corrosion protection in the industry and eliminates the need for any use of anti-seize compound altogether with its ultraseal shell. Champion copper plus, delivering dependable proven performance since 1907.
- Champion copper plus small engine plugs resist fouling and provide superior corrosion resistance
- Champion copper plus small engine spark plugs feature a copper core electrode that provides increased conductivity and heat control while delivering good overall wear characteristics
- Champion copper plus small engine spark plugs are built by a world leader in small engine spark plugs to deliver proven performance
Tuned to the notes of Chicago's boogie-woogie blues walking bass line. A fun chime to own and give, especially to jazz and blues fans - or Chicago-ites!
- Dimensions: 25 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Cherry wood, 5 silver anodized aluminum tubes.
- Maneuverability - 16" aerator width is easy to maneuver on small lawns.
- Usage - 7" aerator disc diameter provides for a 2.5" soil penetration depth.
- Durable - Wide weight tray holds a patio brick for increased soil penetration.
Specifications Model Number 45-0365 Weight 17 lbs. Assembled Product Size 17" x 8" x 38"
This interesting fountain brings to mind the feeling of renewal. One LED light illuminates the fountain water with life and vitality.
- Weight: 20 lbs
- 17 X 17 X 25.1
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Constructed of Envirostone
- 3 White LED Lights
- UL Tested Water Pump
The 50ft heated Hose from Pirit will allow you to keep a constant water source all winter long without having to worry about freezing temperatures or busted hoses. A hose that works in below-freezing temperatures. Maintain a water line 24/7 throughout the winter or use for periodic tasks. No more lugging water buckets. No more draining hoses.
- Drinking Water Safe.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Made with durable 150 psi PVC and quality
- Nickel-Plated Brass fittings
- Tested to minus 42° Fahrenheit (minus 41° Celsius.)
- Works with standard 110V GFCI outlet.
- 50' (5/8" inner diameter) 360 watts, 3.0 amps, 120volts, 60 hertz
When you see mole tunnels popping up in your yard, you'll want to have one of these on hand. The Victor® Mole Trap effectively kills moles without the use of chemicals or poisons. The plunger-style trap features weather-resistant spears that allow the trap to be used over and over again. Additionally, each trap is equipped with an easy to use design and safety pin to eliminate false firings. The trap come fully assembled and with illustrated operating instructions on setting and placement. As the most effective mole trap on the market, you can rest assured that your yard is safe from the damaging effects of moles. Ideally, this mole trap should be placed into the tunnel with the tunnel portion beneath the trigger pan partially blocked. The trigger must rest on the blockage. It is because of this placement that traps works best for moles, since their natural instinct is to reopen the tunnel. In clearing the tunnel, they will push up on the trigger, releasing the powerful trap. Spring is the best time to trap moles because newly-made surface tunnels are easy to spot. However, moles can be trapped during any season except in very cold or dry weather.Learn More
This precision-built filing guide gives consistent, accurate sharpening results comparable to that of a motorized grinder for a fraction of the cost.
- Easy to install on the saw bar with the chain in place
- Includes complete instructions
- Bar-mounted to lock in filing angles and the depth setting for correct filing
- 5/32", 3/16" & 7/32" files can be used with this product