Lawn & Garden
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw featuring a 14" bar is good for small shrubs and tight areas for better versatility. This saw has an impressive chain speed of 19.7 feet per second and a pitch of 0.325". The high quality 120 Volt 8 Amp electric motor produces a powerful 3500 RPM for quick cutting. It has a mechanical brake system for safety that stops chain movement within 0.1 sec. This Chainsaw has an auto lubrication oil system with oil level window for easy viewing and less maintenance. It is manufactured with Steel Gear Construction for maximum durability and life. The tool-less chain tensioner provides for user friendly adjusting at your fingertips. Has a gauge of 0.058 and drive link of 60.
- Motor speed: 3500 RPM Gauge: 0.058
- Auto-lubrication oil system with oil level window (100ml lubrication oil included)
- Safety kick-back chain
- Quick brake chain guide
- Locking "off" button
- Manual pressure relief valve with drive link of 72
- 13.80-inch UL certified cord & plug
- Soft comfort hand grip
Remarkably light. Remarkably strong. Remarkably affordable. From everyday gardening to an affordable extra-set of tools, you can't go wrong with our durable FiberComp® Garden tools. One-piece construction means no loose handles and they will not bend at the neck when digging.
- FiberComp® construction-lightweight and durable nylon/fiberglass composite
- Won't rust
- Hang hole for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty
The ShelterLogic Shade Canopy is perfect for any gardening enthusiast! Shade and protect your plants and flowers with an eight-leg shade canopy that delivers 50% shade and protection allowing continuous airflow for successful plant growth.
- Dimensions - 9' 4" H x 8' 7" W x 20' L
- Durable Poly Screen - Quality 50% shade material allows for continuous airflow and protects live goods.
- Easy to Install - Cover goes up fast and remains secure with bungee fasteners.
- High Grade Steel Frame - Heavy duty 1-3/8 in. / 3,5 cm diameter steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powdercoat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Easy Set Up - Bolt together frame with wide foot plates on every leg add stability/easy anchor points.
- (1) 8 x 20 ft./2,4 x 6,1 m white steel frame
- (1) One piece cover
- Bungee cords
- Easy step-by-step instructions
The Swisher 8.75 gross torque log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 28 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening and a 2.5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 8.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton engine
- 28 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes time cycle
- Direct drive reduces the number of moving parts
- 2.5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank is rust resistant and protected from potential damage
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Steel Components
With a unique stained glass feather, this chime looks as good as it sounds. With its mid-range tuning, this chime plays the inspiring tones heard in the opening measures of Amazing Grace.
- Dimensions: 28 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Cherry wood, 6 silver anodized aluminum tubes, stained glass cross windcatcher.