Lawn & Garden
Ask for NGK Standard spark plugs, OE approved and recommended for reliable performance for most automotive and non-automotive applications. NGK Standard spark plugs feature a 5-Rib insulator design to prevent flashover and are also treated with corrosion-resistant plating to ensure ease of installation and removal.
- Cold rolled threads – prevents damage to cylinder head
- Triple gasket sealing process – virtually eliminates gas leakage past the shell
- Solid Copper Core - provides superior heat dissipation, conductivity and a broader heat range
- Trivalent Plating – three step plating process utilizing silver chromate and zinc ensures maximum corrosion resistance
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 22 Tons of splitting force and a 13 second cycle time. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, 2.5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank, and a log stripper. Made in the USA!
- 6.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton engine
- 22 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Direct drive reduces the number of moving parts
- 2.5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank is rust resistant and protected from potential damage
- 1" machined steel compoud wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Log Cradles aid in securing logs during splitting
- Log stripper separates log from wedge if a complete split is not accomplished
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- 13 second cycle time
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Steel Components
The Champion 100133 20 ton hydraulic multi-wedge log splitter provides heavy duty, dependable, and portable log splitting. The unit is powered by a 196cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a 0.9 gallon fuel tank and 0.6 quart oil capacity and automatic low oil shutdown. With a 18 second cycle time, adjustable stroke return, and integrated log cradle and log catchers the splitter can accommodate up to 22 inch long logs with a maximum weight of 100 pounds. The unit is built on a towable frame with an integrated 2 inch ball hitch couple and DOT approved wheels and can easily be towed and operated.
- Multi-wedge splits logs 4 times in 1 pass
- Single split wedge adapter included
- Horizontal operation
- 18 second cycle time (no load)
- Extended receiver hitch neck
- 2 in. hitch ball coupler
- DOT approved wheels
Specifications Ram Force 20 ton Cycle Time 18 sec. (max no load) Hydraulic Tank Capacity 2.1 gal. (7.9 L) Hydraulic System Capacity 3.2 gal. (12. 1 L) Max Log Length 22 in. Max Log Weight 100 lbs. Hitch/Towing 2 in. ball coupler Tire Size (OD) 16 in. Max Towing Speed 45 mph Engine 196cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV Cylinder Size (dia.) 3.9 in. x 21 in. Cylinder Rod Size 1.6 in. Gear Pump 2 stage Max Pressure 3600 psi Max Flow 8 gpm Control Valve Detent (auto-return) Hydraulic Oil Type 10W AW32, ASLE H-150, ISO32 or universal hydraulic fluid or Automatic Transmission Fluid (Below 32°F) Fuel Capacity 0.9 gal. (3.5 L) Engine Oil Capacity 0.6 qt. (0.6L) Recommended Engine Oil Type SAE 10W-30 Low Oil Shut-off Automatic - Engine Only Start Type Recoil Gross Weight 407.8 lbs Net Weight 370.4 lbs Dimensions 38.8" H x 36.9" W x 95.6" L
- Consistent tooth height removes metal faster & more smoothly
- Files fit both the standard file guide and Sure Sharp® bar-mounted filing guide
- Finest steel material
- State-of-the-art production and finishing processes
- Long stay-sharp
- Resists clogging
- Smooth filing action
- Versatility - Push and pull capability.
- Goes Anywhere - Pneumatic tires let you go where you want.
- Durable - Poly bed made to last.
Specifications Model Number 45-0345 Weight 66 lbs. Assembled Product Size 56" x 33" x 30"