Lawn & Garden
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw features a 16-inch bar with SDS. A 120 Volt, 13 Amp motor produces an impressive 37.7 feet per second chain speed and 5500 RPMs. The Mechanical brake system stops the chain from moving within a quick 0.1 sec. It includes a safety pressure bypass valve with manual override, an auto lubrication oil system with oil level window for easy viewing and less maintenance. The Steel Gear Construction with tool-less chain tensioner provides for user friendly adjustments.
- Motor speed: 5500 RPM
- Auto-lubrication oil system with oil level window (100ml lubrication oil included)
- Safety kick-back chain; Quick brake chain guide; Locking "off" button (blade cover included)
- Safety pressure bypass valve with manual override
- 13.80-inch UL certified cord & plug; Soft comfort hand grip
- 22" x 15"
- 3D Metal Wall Art
- Medium Blue Dragonfly
- Great for indoors and outdoors
- Premium nylon construction for maximum strength and durability
- Patented impact resistant clamp design
- Non-corroding high grade stainless steel screws will not strip when tightened
- Manufactured using highest level of quality control
- Leak proof, reusable
- For rubber or plastic hose
The Champion 100133 20 ton hydraulic multi-wedge log splitter provides heavy duty, dependable, and portable log splitting. The unit is powered by a 196cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a 0.9 gallon fuel tank and 0.6 quart oil capacity and automatic low oil shutdown. With a 18 second cycle time, adjustable stroke return, and integrated log cradle and log catchers the splitter can accommodate up to 22 inch long logs with a maximum weight of 100 pounds. The unit is built on a towable frame with an integrated 2 inch ball hitch couple and DOT approved wheels and can easily be towed and operated.
- Multi-wedge splits logs 4 times in 1 pass
- Single split wedge adapter included
- Horizontal operation
- 18 second cycle time (no load)
- Extended receiver hitch neck
- 2 in. hitch ball coupler
- DOT approved wheels
Specifications Ram Force 20 ton Cycle Time 18 sec. (max no load) Hydraulic Tank Capacity 2.1 gal. (7.9 L) Hydraulic System Capacity 3.2 gal. (12. 1 L) Max Log Length 22 in. Max Log Weight 100 lbs. Hitch/Towing 2 in. ball coupler Tire Size (OD) 16 in. Max Towing Speed 45 mph Engine 196cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV Cylinder Size (dia.) 3.9 in. x 21 in. Cylinder Rod Size 1.6 in. Gear Pump 2 stage Max Pressure 3600 psi Max Flow 8 gpm Control Valve Detent (auto-return) Hydraulic Oil Type 10W AW32, ASLE H-150, ISO32 or universal hydraulic fluid or Automatic Transmission Fluid (Below 32°F) Fuel Capacity 0.9 gal. (3.5 L) Engine Oil Capacity 0.6 qt. (0.6L) Recommended Engine Oil Type SAE 10W-30 Low Oil Shut-off Automatic - Engine Only Start Type Recoil Gross Weight 407.8 lbs Net Weight 370.4 lbs Dimensions 38.8" H x 36.9" W x 95.6" L
The Latch Assembly with hook is an OEM original part, that is used for a lawn mower door lid latch. The 160793 is made to replace Husqvarna, AYP and Craftsman. This item replaces model #'s: 532160793, 130758, 130759, 130760, 539108194, 532130758, 532 13 07-58, 532130759, 532130760.Learn More
Named for the North Star, which marks Earth's celestial north pole.This chime is designed and handcrafted for superior musical performance. It is hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (five-note) scale and acts in concert with the window to create random patterns of wonderful sound. Harmonizes beautiflly with all the other Encore Collection chimes.
- Dimensions: 22 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Bubinga finish wood, 5 silver anodized aluminum tubes.
- 42" long lasting blade set
- Replaces MTD O.E. #742-0616, #942-0616
- Contains 2 blades