Lawn & Garden
As a professional, your time is valuable. The STIHL FS 70 R Grass Trimmer understands that. It features a powerful and fuel-efficient engine, which means longer run times and fewer refuels. The FS 70 R is also powerful (more powerful than the FS 56 RC-E) and makes quick work of your daily landscaping tasks. Need more line? Just tap the cutting head on the ground and watch as its AutoCut head automatically feeds out new line. The trimmer is also built to last, featuring a durable cable drive shaft, a high-durability, forged connecting rod and a 4-bearing gearbox. And it’s all backed by a rock-solid two-year limited warranty.
- Loop Handle
- TapAction, 2-line AutoCut Head
- Shoulder Strap / Carrying System
- Simplified Starting Procedure
- Adjustable Front Handle
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft
- High-Tech Polymer Housings
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob
- Start/Run/Stop Controls on Handle
- Throttle Trigger Interlock
- Air Filter Cover
- Purge Pump Primer
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank
- Multi-Function Control Handle
DISPLACEMENT 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.) ENGINE POWER 0.9 kW (1.2 bhp) WEIGHT* 4.8 kg (10.6 lbs.) FUEL CAPACITY 340 cc (11.5 oz.) CUTTING SWATH 16.5" POWER SOURCE Gas
Cutting Heads & Blades Selection ChartLearn More
Need help selecting a cutting head or blade for your STIHL trimmer or brushcutter? Refer to the Product Manual tab to view the Cutting Heads & Blade Selection Chart
- Water-based, ready-to-use pyrethrin and permethrin formula is economical, yet effective
- Repels and kills house flies, horn flies, stable flies, deer flies and horse flies, also mosquitoes, lice and gnats
- Formulated for better penetration of hair coat
- Also kills fleas and ticks on dogs
- Pleasant citronella scent
- 1 gallon
The AYP 21" Mower Blade is designed for walk behind, push, rear wheel gear driven and front wheel gear driven mowers. The AYP 21" Mower Blade is made to git AYP, Honda, Husqvarana, Poulan and Craftsman. The 406712 replaces the following model numbers:
- AYP OEM # 111878, 165833, 175064, 176135, 180459, 189028, 406706, 406712
- Honda OEM # 175064
- Husqvarna OEM # 532175064, 532-1750-64, 532189028, 532-1890-28, 532406712, 532-4067-12, 539111878, 539-1118-78
- Poulan OEM # 532189028, 532406712, 539111878
- Sears OEM # 175064
- Heavy duty Galvanized Steel construction
- Ideal for Coyotes, Bobcats, and Foxes
- L: 58" x W: 17" x H: 26"
Tuned to the chakra frequencies, this chime features 7 chakra stones. The 7 stones of this chime's clapper are aligned in an ascending column, just as the seven chakras are aligned along the spine in the human body. The 7 tubes are tuned to the corresponding frequencies of the chakras.
- Dimensions: 24.5 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Black finish pine wood, 7 silver anodized aluminum tubes, stone accents, silkscreened windcatcher (Om symbol & figure in lotus position)
- Repairs 5/8-inch garden hoses.
- Ergonomic soft grip sleeves.
- Durable metal body and collar.
- No tools required
The DHT Counter Rotating Rear Tine Tiller features a Kohler 196cc Engine and a heavy duty gear box for powerful and reliable tilling for many residential applications. The tilling width of 16 in. allows for maximum versatility. The 10 in. tilling depth and counter rotating tines reach deep into the ground to turn up fresh soil. The 12 in. treaded wheels help stabilize the tiller when operating on rough terrain. This tiller is equipped with an adjustable depth regulator, side mounted safety shields and a user control lever for safety. The DHT Counter Rotating Rear Tine Tiller makes reliable, comfortable work of a variety of homeowner tilling tasks. Like all DHT tools, this tiller comes ready to work.
- Kohler 196cc engine provides powerful and reliable performance
- Counter rotating tines for efficient tilling of the soil
- 16 in. tilling width with a 10 in. tilling depth
- Heavy duty gear box
- Adjustable drag stake and aggressively treaded 12 in. tires