Lawn & Garden
Lapis represents the Brow Chakra - related to intuition and clarity. Often referred to as the "third eye", when working properly the Brow Chakra provides a sharp, clear memory and enhances our ability to reason. It allows us to trust our intuition and know instinctively what to do for ourselves and for others. Lapis opens us to see both literally and intuitively and eliminates negative feelings.
- Dimensions: 17.25 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Black finish ash wood, 6 silver polished aluminum rods, genuine stone accents.
- Durability - 400 lb. capacity, 18" diameter, 36" wide.
- Performance - Has a scraper bar to prevent clumps of soil from being compacted on the roller drum.
- Easy to Operate - Roller drain/fill plug empties easily and fills with a regular garden hose.
Specifications Capacity 400 lbs. Diameter 18" Width 36" Weight 45 lbs. Model Number 45-0268
This 45 cc Blue Max Chainsaw features a 18-inch bar, allowing a max cutting capacity of 36 inches in diameter. For safety the inertia-activated chain brake stops rotation of the chain should kickback occur. Blue Max also wants to make sure your chainsaw lasts as long as you do so we also include a automatic bar chain oil feed system to keep your chain lubricated. Has a pitch of 0.325", a gauge of 0.058", and a drive link of 72.
- 45 CC High performance Blue Max engine
- Standard 18'' bar and chain
- Automatic bar chain oil feed system
- Chain brake: inertia
- EPA approved
Bond Y98905 Lazy Days II 27.5 inch Rustic Western Fountain 14.3X14.3X27.5 : This rustic fountain features three water buckets stacked casually, water flowing in a gentle stream from one into the next. Designed to resemble antique wooden buckets, they bring to mind the rural landscapes and pioneer towns of the American prairie.Learn More
Tackle that downed tree with the Sportsman Series 30 Ton Gasoline Powered Log Splitter that is made to endure heavy use on the farm or home. Dependable and reliable the KOHLER 6.5HP Engine delivers high-powered performance and quiet, smooth operation. The Log Splitter can be used vertically or horizontally so bigger logs are easier to cut. The powerful engine and hydraulics pack a 30-ton capacity and can power through knots and hardwood logs up to 25 inches long.
- 30 tons of splitting force
- KOHLER 6.5HP OHV SH265 quiet and smooth operation engine
- Automatic ram return with 3 position control
- Easily change from vertical to horizontal operating position makes cutting big logs easier
- Splits logs 4 ways,up to 25 inch long
- 2 way 8 inch steel wedge with 4 way optional feature allowing 4 way split
- Sharpenable and replaceable
- Towable up to 45 mph with 2 inch ball coupler with safety chains, and 16 inch road-ready tires
- Meets all DOT regulations
- 16 second cycle time for efficiency
- Recoil start
- 196cc / 3,600 RPM high performance horizontal shaft engine design
- Full-beam design ensures a longer lasting log splitter
- extra wide log trays help keep split logs in place
- Built-in log catcher is made of solid steel - won’t bend or break, one-handed operation
- 1 gallon fuel tank
- Idle control, low oil shutdown
- 16 second cycle time
- Auto return hydraulic
- Cylinder measures 5 inch dia. by 28.5 inch long
- Review the Instruction Manual for additional specs
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ships as freight in a durable steel frame compact shipping carton