Lawn & Garden
Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw has a combined Start / Stop switch and fuel pump that makes the chainsaw very easy to start. Unlike some chain saws, the Husqvarna 445 is designed with the LowVib system to reduce vibration levels to the operator and makes it more comfortable to use. The forged, three piece crankshaft allows the Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw to hold up, even through the toughest applications.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- X - Torq delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations
- Combined start / stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- Side - mounted chain tensioner provides easier access
- Snap - lock cylinder cover saves you time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- Forged three - piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- LowVibsystem designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue
- Visible fuel level indicator makes it easy to check fuel level
- Integral Polyurethane/Steel Frame Construction
- Universal Mount
- Safety Switch Cavity
Bolt Patterns:(width x depth)
- 5.25"W x 4.5"D
- 6"W x 8.5"D
- 7.5"W x 7"D
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Aeration Method: Spike; 132 tine tips
Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 26" x 46.5" x 24.25" (660 x 1181 x 616 mm)
Tray Capacity: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Wheels: 8" x 1.75" (203 x 44 mm)
Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator w/Transport Wheels
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. (11) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 100 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
A cultivator's main function is to break up and mix the soil before planting. This Fiskars' Big Grip Cultivator has a soft, oversized handle for more control and improved comfort. Talon-like, pre-sharpened, offset tines cut a large swath of ground.
- Large, soft molded grips provide added comfort and control
- Offset tines for maximum soil contact
- Cast aluminum head resists corrosion
- Large hang hole for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty
- Powerful 7.5 AMP Motor
- Ergronomic Handle for Added Comfort
- Contour Nozzle for Easy Sweeping
- Lightweight Blower
- Corded Lock Sytem for Extension Cord
- 180 CFM
- 150 MPH
Extension Cord Selection Guide Cord Length AWG Cord Size 25 Feet 18 AWG 50 Feet 16 AWG 100 Feet 12 AWG 150 Feet 10 AWG
Just a gentle tap with the mallet and our Zenergy Chime emits a powerful tone of singular beauty that lasts. Sounds like this are often used in meditation and healing because they help us focus and redirect our attention to the sounds within. For best results, play the Zenergy Chime quietly, being careful not to dampen the sound by letting the mallet rest on the rods after striking them.
- Dimensions: 8.5 in. Long, 5 in. Wide
- Materials: Carbonized laminated bamboo, 5 silver polished aluminum rods, mallet.
The Chimes of Pluto is named for the outermost planet in our solar system This chime is designed and handcrafted for superior musical performance. It is hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (five-note) scale and acts in concert with the window to create random patterns of wonderful sound. Harmonizes beautifully with all the other Encore Collection chimes.
- Dimensions: 27 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Six silver anodized aluminum tubes.