Lawn & Garden
The Briggs & Stratton Flat Ait Filter Cartridge is designed for 3.5-6.5 HP Quantum engines.
- Individually packaged part
- Use on 3.5-6.5 HP Quantum engines, 625-1575 series
- Briggs and Stratton 491588S
Tuned to an ancient Japanese scale found on early zither instruments. This graceful and soft-sounding chime is named for the Chion-in Buddhist temple in Kyoto, which houses one of the largest ringing bells in the world. Sixteen priests are needed to swing the clapper to sound the 74-ton bell!
- Dimensions: 25 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Cherry wood, 5 silver anodized aluminum tubes.
The Briggs & Stratton Steel Push-Rod, model number: 690981, is a genuine Briggs & Stratton replacement part, with an Original Equipment Manufacturer certification. The 690981 is a replacement part for Briggs & Stretton model numbers: 401000, 402000, 404000 and 405000.Learn More
Here's the ultimate set of ramps for both performance and convenience. The arched design will take care of low clearance needs - the folding feature provides storage in the smallest space of any loading ramp on the market.Learn More
- 15" x 12.5"
- Layered steel wall art
- Great decoration for any car lover!
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. This is the perfect tool for homeowners who want to start aerating their lawn for the first time. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and Benefits
1. (10) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 110 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Universal hitch pin design easily attaches to most lawn tractors
- Aeration Method: Spike; 120 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 28" x 40" x 10.7" (711 x 1016 x 272 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Wheels: NA
- Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
Regular Price: $3.49
Special Price: $2.99
All posts are steel construction with a durable green powder coating. Posts include strategically placed tabs which can be helpful in holding the fence to the posts.
- 5 ft. in height
- Powder coated