Lawn & Garden
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Swisher's walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features a 11-1/2-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty cutting deck. Its single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease. And the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessed for total control and safety, and the adjustable handlebars make for a comfortable use. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for smooth cutting in all conditions. A four-speed transmission is great for climbing or cruising, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of trouble. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris. With the added wire shield for added protection and adjustable handlebars, this is exactly what you need to clear any trail. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.Learn More
This unique chime has a waterproof compartment for preserving a keepsake. Our Woodstock Reflections series includes chimes designed for those who want to remember the dearly departed, inspire others or themselves, or spend time in meditation or quiet contemplation. Every time your chime rings, you'll have a wonderful remembrance.
- Dimensions: 22.5 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Black finish wood, 5 silver anodized aluminum tubes, black-plated zinc urn, silver aluminum feather.
Weed Eater hedge trimmers are synonymous with product innovation, exceptional performance and unbeatable value. They're the trimmer America asks for by name. The 25cc 19-inch hedge trimmer (GHT195) features a 19" cutting width, Comfort Touch handle and is able to cut up to 3/8" branches.Learn More
The AYP Mandrel Assemblies Spacer Washer is a genuine OEM part for various lawn mowers, such as: Ariens, Dixon, Husqvarna, Murray, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Roper, Sears/Craftsman and Weed Eater.
Replaces Model #'s: 129963, 129963X053, 171245, 532187690, 539107520, 532129963, 532187690
- Outer Diameter (in.): 1-1/8"
- Inner Diameter (in.): 43/64"
- Thickness (in.): 5/32"
- 28" x 20"
- 3D Metal Wall Art
- Large Blue Dragonfly
- Great for indoors and outdoors
With ATV's and lawnmowers being made larger and wider each year, the LL46717 was designed to handle a wide range of four wheelers and lawnmowers. Another multi-purpose high-value choice.
- 46" x 71" open
- 23" x 71" x 4.5" folded
- Rungs/Panel: 10
- Rung Length: 21"
- Rung Spacing: 7"
Lapis represents the Brow Chakra - related to intuition and clarity. Often referred to as the "third eye", when working properly the Brow Chakra provides a sharp, clear memory and enhances our ability to reason. It allows us to trust our intuition and know instinctively what to do for ourselves and for others. Lapis opens us to see both literally and intuitively and eliminates negative feelings.
- Dimensions: 17.25 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Black finish ash wood, 6 silver polished aluminum rods, genuine stone accents.
Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw has a combined Start / Stop switch and fuel pump that makes the chainsaw very easy to start. Unlike some chain saws, the Husqvarna 445 is designed with the LowVib system to reduce vibration levels to the operator and makes it more comfortable to use. The forged, three piece crankshaft allows the Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw to hold up, even through the toughest applications.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- X - Torq delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations
- Combined start / stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- Side - mounted chain tensioner provides easier access
- Snap - lock cylinder cover saves you time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- Forged three - piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- LowVibsystem designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue
- Visible fuel level indicator makes it easy to check fuel level