Lawn & Garden
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $152.99
- Manual recoil easy start
- Up to 5" tilling depth
- 8" tine diameter
- Direct gear drive with clutch
- 2 rear, 7" wheels
- 3 pieces, folding handle
- Front carrying handle
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA & CARB certified
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
MoJack EZ is a smarter way to maintain your lawn mower. This lift is precisely engineered to lift most residential riding mowers and lawn tractors, including zero turning radius models. MoJack EZ is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance.
- Lifting Capacity: 300 Lbs (lifting front end only, not total weight of mower)
- Lifting Height: 24" High
- Fits any residential lawn tractor and small ZTR mower on the market.
- Wheel Span Measurement: 35.5" - 47.5" Outside Front Wheel Measurement
- Easily lifted with one hand or a power drill.
- Folds flat for easy, compact storage.
- Box dimensions: 40"L x 20"W x 5.5"H
- Assembled dimensions: 38"L x 48"W x 45"H
Regular Price: $249.97
Special Price: $189.99
Unique design provides more traction on the sweeper wheels for greater debris pickup.
- Hopper Capacity: approx 12cu ft
- Brush Diameter: 10" diameter
- Brush/ Wheel Ratio: 5.1:1
- Infinite Height Adjust: yes
- Tire: 11" x 2.5" semi-pneumatic
Sorgum-Sudangrass is a high performing proven Sorghum x Sudan Hybrid. It is a very sweet palatable forage that can be used for green chop, hay or summer pasture. It also works exceptionally well as highly competitive cover crop to provide large amounts of organic matter, cycle nutrients, suppress weeds, and loosen soil -with its deep penetrating root system. It works well for windbreak purposes with is tall growth and standability.
- Capable of Very Fast Regrowth for Multiple Cuttings
- A Very Sweet Palatable Forage
- Very Leafy with Fine Stems
- Low Prussic Acid Levels
Warning: Sorghum x Sudangrass should not be grazed before 18 inches high, during or immediately after any severe stress, or before regrowth is 12 to 18 inches high after cutting. Mares with foal should not graze sorghum x sudangrass, nor be fed greenchop or hay made from sorghum x sudangrass.Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
- Extra-large 130 lb. hopper capacity to finish projects faster.
- Professional-style, easy-set controls for precise application.
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance.
- 25,000 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/2 acre.*
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability.
- Fast and easy assembly.
- Universal hitch fits any lawn tractor regardless of brand.