Lawn & Garden
This mole and gopher killer protects your lawn from unsightly mounds and ridges. Excellent bait acceptance.Learn More
- Ideal for commercial or industrial use
- Insulated molded grip for spraying hot or cold water
- Brass head insert for maximum resistance to extremely hot water
- Solid brass valve stem with permanent adjusting nut
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying
- Rust resistant stainless steel spring
- Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leak proof seal
Natural Enemy Scarecrows help protect fruit and vegetables from thieving birds, rabbits and other garden pests. The 2-foot Great Horned Owl has also been found to be effective in repelling small animals.
Can reduce crop losses up to 50% - protects fruit trees, berries & vegetable gardens.
Effective in repelling small animals.
Also deters birds from decks, rafters, barns, docks, sailboats, etc.Learn More
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.
- Size: #1 1/2 CS
- Model: 0470
- Jaw Spread: 4.75"
- Target Animal: Fox, Mink and Raccoon
Helps reduce fruit tree and vegetable crop losses by up to 50%.
Realistic 6 ft. Snake is especially effective against birds.
Also can be used on decks, window ledges, barns, boathouses, docks, etc.
- Great for the garden
- Keeps unwanted pest away
- Easy to keep hidden
- Item #/Size: NE-SR: 6' long
- Usage ideas: Decks, window ledges, barns, boat houses, lake houses, docks, etc.
- Specially formulated, high purity de-icer blend- of Potassium and Sodium Chlorides
- Enviromentally friendly for soil, grass & shrubs
- Lower application rates-economical performer
- No oily residue More effective than Potassium Chloride, Urea
- Effective to minus 5 degrees
- Light green in color
Nothing requires more control than working in tight spaces like pots, flats or rock gardens. The narrow-bladed transplanter was designed specifically for these tasks and the Fiskars Big Grip Transplanter with its soft, oversized handle takes the standard cultivator to the next level. The oversized grip provides better control and causes less hand fatigue. The sharp serrated edge easily shreds tough roots and gradation marks make it easy to determine plant depth.
- Large, soft molded grips provide added comfort and control
- Serrated edge to cut through roots or other tough material
- Sharp blade cuts through the ground easier
- Gradation marks for easy depth measurement
- Cast aluminum head resists corrosion
- Large hang hole for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty