Lawn & Garden
A product so unique it was granted a U.S. Patent. Leaf Scoops are poly discs which are worn on your hands like mittens. Tine ends allow you to totally pick up pile residue, solid panels prevent small objects (i.e. acorns) from being missed. A big favorite in Pine tree area - no needles stuck in your hands or gloves, as well as handling the messy job of picking up wet leaves in rainy climates. Like having 10 hands on each arm.Learn More
The Giant Destroyer by Atlas Chemical kills burrowing and tunneling rodents and animals in their holes by filling their tunnels with poisonous gas.
The Giant Destroyer poisonous gas will kill rats, gophers, ground hogs, skunks, ground squirrels, and moles.
- Sodium Nitrate 46.2%
- Sulfur 34.8%
- Charcoal 8.7%
- Other ingredients 10.3%
Duke Body Gripping Traps are rotating jaw traps used to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals. This style of trap was developed during the 1950's and has steadily increased in use due to the versatility and effectiveness of the trap design.
- Size: 110 BT
- Model: 0400
- Jaw Spread: 4.5"
- Target Animal: Mink, Muskrat and Weasel
- 5-position dial with 7 spray patterns. Full action (cone, sharp steam, full flow); gentle shower; jet; flood; mist.
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying.
- Rust resistant stainless steel spring. Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leakproof seal.
- Impact resistant, rustproof polymer construction.
- Made in USA.
- For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B.
- Replacement belt.
- 7.225” ID x .265” GARDEN SEEDER SQ BELT
It's all about rhythm. Force it into the wood and you'll jam your saw, Just let the blade do its work and you can easily cut through a 12 inch log in under a minute. Lightweight and super sharp, smaller saws like this 21 inch can be handy for brushing and pruning. The wheelbarrow fills quickly.Product Features
- Hardened carbon steel blade with rust inhibitor
- Safety tension lever for added control
- Lightweight tubular steel frame
- Blade length-21 inches
- Replacement blade available-7025
- Lifetime warranty
How to Bait a Ztrap:
- Fill Zcap (2 oz.) with raccoon bait
- Pour 2/3 of bait into bottom of Ztrap making sure bait is below trigger
- Place the remaining bait in a single pile 1 to 6 feet away from trap
- Place Zcap into top of Ztrap to protect the bait from small rodents and unwanted visitors
- Specially formulated, high purity de-icer blend of Potassium and Sodium Chlorides
- Enviromentally friendly for soil, grass & shrubs
- Lower application rates-economical performer
- No oily residue
- More effective than Potassium Chloride, Urea
- Effective to minus 5 degrees
- Light green in color
- Size: 20 Lb. Bag