Lawn & Garden
The Earthway Optional Seed Plate 60010 is for those who love to grow their own food using a garden seeder. If you have a large garden to plant, than you know how back breaking it can be to actually plate seeds, and get them spaced far enough part to grow with enough room to not crowd other plants. All you need to make the job of planting easier and quicker is an Earthway garden seeder and these seed plates.
Planting a garden takes a lot of time and hard work stooping over to plant your seeds, getting the spacing correct, as well as getting the rows far enough part. Any gardener knows that many times you end up with zig-zag rows, and your back hurts once you are done with the planting. With these seed plates you use the correct one for the seed you are planting and you simply walk using your garden seeder, and it they allow the seed to come out. Planting is easier than ever when using the Earthway Optional Seed Plates.
The Earthway Optional Seed Plates offer 5 pre-cut plates for your planting usage. These seed plates include what you need to plant light carrots, cucumbers, lima beans, broccoli, cauliflower, and mustard seeds.
- Light Carrot (Seed Plate # 18108)
- Cucumber (Seed Plate # 18110)
- Popcorn (Seed Plate # 18112)
- Lima Beans (Seed Plate # 18124)
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mustard Seed (Seed Plate # 18109)
Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
AYP 8X2XRADI Wheel, model # 180775, is a Genuine OEM replacement part. This part fits various Craftsman, Husqvarna, Poulan and Poulan Pro; model numbers:180767, 532180767, 180775, 532180775.
- 53 Plastic Teeth Gear
- 1-9/16 Inch Hub Length
- Black Wheels with Gears Inside
- Genuine OEM Part
One of our most popular tunings, this petite chime has a high, light tone. This chime plays the inspiring tones heard in the opening measures of Amazing Grace, one of America's best loved and most widely known hymns.
- Dimensions: 16 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Ash wood, 6 silver anodized aluminum tubes.
- Made in the USA!
- Powder-Coat Finish for Rust Prevention
- Requires 3 for 61 Inch Mower Deck
- Husqvarna Replacement Blade
- Length (in.): 21"
- Center Hole: 5-Point Star
- Width (in.): 2.50"
- Thickness (in.): .203"
- Air Lift (in.): 1"
- Genuine OEM Part
- AYP 401274X460 Wheel Assembly (8 x 1 75)
- Grey Wheel H3SPK RAD3 GY BU3
- Lawn Mower Wheel Assembly for various: Craftsman, Husqvarna
- Replaces: 532411081 and 532401274
- Inner Diameter (in.): 1.75"
- Outer Diameter (in.): 8"
The AYP Control Cable/Brake Clutch Manual with Spring, manufacturer number: 435111, is and Original Equipment Manufacturer Replacement manual with spring. The 435111 works with various lawn mowers, such as: Ariens, Craftsman, Husqvarna and Poulan.Learn More
Three delicate grape clusters grace this mobile-like chime. Capiz are farmed in Indonesia and every bit is used. The pieces are carefully sorted, dried, sliced, shaped, sanded and dyed. Strung together with strong, invisible, nylon cord, the thin, flat translucent pieces provide luminous color. This wonderful capiz chime was hand-crafted with pride by craftsmen of Bali.
- Dimensions: 21 in. Overall Length, 12 in. Wide
- Materials: 1-inch round capiz grapes , leaf-shaped capiz, green steel "stems".