Lawn & Garden
The Echo CS-590 is the ideal chainsaw for any job. Offering dcompression valve for easy starting, a 20" bar, and offers more power than most competitor's saws this is the saw for the job!
Engine Displacement (cc) 59.8 Engine Displacement (cu in) 3.65 Starting System Standard Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 18, 20 Optional Bar Lengths (in) 16, 24, 27 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 21.8 Oil Capacity (fl. oz) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) 13.3 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Pro-Lite w/ProAm material Sprocket Type Spur Handle Plastic Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
Powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch, side mounted chain tensioning and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts.
Air Injection- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
X-Torq- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Quick-Release Air Filter- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Ergonomic Rear Handle- Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
Felling Mraks- Distinct marks for better felling precision.
Combined Choke/Stop Control- Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
Snap Lock Cylinder Cover- Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
Three-Piece Crank Shaft- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 50.2 cc Power output 3.2 hp Maximum power speed 9000 rpm Fuel tank volume 15.22 fl oz Fuel consumption 504 g/kWh Idling speed 2700 rpm Spark plug NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y Electrode gap 0.02 " Torque, max. 2.6 Nm/7200 rpm Lubricants Oil tank volume 0.55 US pint Oil pump type Fixed flow Vibration & noise data Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 2.3/2.7 m/s² Sound pressure level at operators ear 104 dB(A) Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A) Cutting equipmentChain pitch .325" Recommended bar length, min-max 13"-20" Chain speed at max power 56.76 fts Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 11.24 lbs
The Echo TC-210 tiller/cultivator offers tremendous performance from a compact package! With the 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex engine, 4 tines measuring 9 inches wide and a 5 year consumer warranty this tiller is ready to get any garden started!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Diaphragm w/ Purge Pump Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 14.9 Furrow Width (in) 9 Number of Tines 4 Dry Weight (lbs) 21.6 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
King Kutter's Professional RB Series Rear Blades are designed for value added performance. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. This series of rear blade features a specially formed, 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversable cutting edge. It has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more.
- Connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch
- 5 forward and 5 reverse angular adjustments
- 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard
- Moldboard equipped with high carbon steel reversable cutting edge
- Husqvarna, 22", 3 N 1
- All Wheel Drive Variable Speed Self Propelled Lawn Mower
- 190 CC Briggs & Stratton 725 Series Engine
- All Wheel Drive System
- 22" Steel Deck, Side Discharge/Mulch/Rear Bag
- 8" Front & Rear Wheels
- 4 Point Premium Quick Pin Wheel Adjustment With 9 Height Settings
- Deck Wash Feature
- Comfort Grip Bail Premium Rugged Tread Tires
- Vented Soft Bag
- Fully Assembled With Folding Handles
- 3 Year Limited Consumer Warranty
- Oil Included In Carton
$359.97The Swisher 6.75 gross torque string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers The trimmer's extra-wide 22-inch cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The trimmer features 14-inch wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA! Learn More
Composting lets you turn yard waste and kitchen scraps into homemade garden compost. Composting is Nature's perfect recycling plan. The Gronomics Solar Assist Composter allows the waste to breakdown efficiently by letting the sunlight pass through the transparent roof. The Composter is made of 100% Western Red Cedar and features rust resistant wire for side panels. The corrugated poly roof is hinged which allows easy access from either side and is virtually unbreakable. It is light bronze in color for UV protection and offers solar heating insulation. The composter holds 9 cubic feet of compostable material and features tool free assembly which simply slides together in minutes.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Assembles in minutes
- 100% Western red cedar
- Handcrafted in the USA!!
- Width (in.): 24"
- Lenght (in.): 45"
- Height (in.): 32"
MoJack XT is designed to lift any riding mowers or lawn tractors on the market including zero turning radius models. MoJack XT is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance. You can also add the MoJack Workbench attachment, which is great for work on push mowers and other small projects.
- Lifting Capacity: 500 Lbs (lifting front end only, not total weight of mower)
- Lifting Height: 25" High
- Fits any lawn tractor or ZTR riding mower on the market.
- Wheel Span Measurement: 31.5" - 62.5" Outside Front Wheel Measurement
- Easily lifted with one hand or a power drill.
- Folds flat for easy, compact storage.
- Box Dimensions: 40"L x 20"W x 5.5"H
- Assembled Dimensions: 40"L x 62.5"W x 45"H
- Our Rear Grader Blade is ideal for any size grading and scraping needs, such as sand, snow, or gravel.
- This grader blade is quick-hitch compatible and features our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat gray finish.
- It also features a pull-pin design with 5 forward and 5 reversible blade angle adjustments and a 1/4" blade with a 1/2"-thick replaceable cutting edge.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- Measures 38" Unit Height x 15" Blade Height x 84" W x 40" L
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers The trimmer's wide 22" cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5" - 4". For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 13.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque (190cc) Briggs and Stratton engine
- 22" cutting width
- 4 string / 8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 1.5" - 4" adjustable cutting head
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty