Lawn & Garden
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground.
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs.
- Overall length 48".
- Useable handle length 37".
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter.
- Lifts logs 11" off ground.
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs.
- Powdercoat finish.
- Ideal for skidding and dragging operations
- Long lasting sharpness
- 3/8-Inch steel tongs
- Powder coat finish
- Opens to 20-Inch
Orange. Stackable and holds Husqvarna's exclusive filing equipment, filing vise, scrench, spark plug, 2 -Cycle oil, bar & chain oil and operator's manual. Exclusive "Husky leash" system for a secure fit and to protect the saw. Comes standard with an 18" to 20" scabbard.Learn More
- Sharpens chains from 1/4"to 3/8" pitch
- 110 volt, 60 hz
- Operates at 5600 rpm
- Easy Adjustments
- Easy and accurate chain sharpening
- Longer lasting chains with even cuts
- Good visibility while sharpening
- Mounts to any work surface
- Saves on the chainsaw bar
- Saves time and money
$42.99Product DescriptionThis log jack is great for a customer who does not want to tear up there yard. This log jack will lift the log off of the ground in order for the chain saw to not dig into the ground when cutting the log. The overall length of this log jack is 48" and the handle length is 37". This log jack can hold up a log up to a 12" Diameter and lifts the log 11" off the ground.Product Features
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground
- 2 part steel handle for small storage spaces
- Overall length 48"; Usable handle length 37"
- Handles logs up to 12" diameter
- Lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powdercoat finish