Lawn & Garden
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Vernal Alfalfa is a perennial legume that produces high yields of good quality dry hay material for horses and livestock. Alfalfa is a high protein and high energy food with protein levels reaching approximately 20% when properly harvested. Alfalfa is also an excellent source of calcium for productive dairy animals. In addition to use as a hay material, vernal alfalfa can also be used to produce silage, as part of pasture forage, or for conservation and wildlife. Nutritional quality is at its peak in the low fiber periods during early budding or blooming. Alfalfa leaves are a rich dark green in color and have fine stems.
Vernal alfalfa is a cool weather crop that prefers to grow in the cooler temperatures of spring and fall. Alfalfa will perform best when plant with adequate starting moisture. Vernal alfalfa has good winter hardiness and a moderate regrowth rate after cutting. Vernal alfalfa is deep rooted and drought tolerant. This alfalfa will adapt to deep well drained soils of all types as long as PH levels are within the range of 6.4-7.5. A PH test is useful in determining proper soil amendments. The sowing rate for vernal alfalfa is 15-20 lb per acre when planted alone or 6-15 lb per acre in a mixture.
- 50 lbs
- Sowing Rate: 15-20 lb/acre alone or 6-15 lb/acre in a mixture.
- Deep rooted, drought tolerant, perennial legume.
- Used for hay.
Poison Peanuts kill moles and gophers. Simply sprinkle Sweeneys onto the mound or in the tunnel. Contains pelleted Zinc Phosphate.Learn More
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
The Agri-Fab 85 lb Tow Broadcast Spreader is a durable and maneuverable pull behind spreader that covers ground quickly and easily. Time is precious when soil needs amending -- don't waste it by spreading your lawn care products by hand. Let Agri-Fab's Tow Broadcast Spreader with 85 lb capacity do the hard work for you in a fraction of the time. Whether your lawn is in need of fertilizer, herbicides, or other amendments, the Agri-Fab Broadcast Spreader is the right tool for the job.
The Agri-Fab Tow Broadcast Spreader covers an area 8-10 feet wide. The spreader can cover approximately 1/4 of an acre, or 14,000 square feet, in a single trip, with coverage varying with different materials and the speed of application. This broadcast spreader features a poly hopper and spreader plate that are rust proof and built for durability and longevity. The 10" x 4" pneumatic tires provide ease of maneuverability and let the spreader go wherever the job takes it. The frame and axel are crafted with sturdy 1/2" tubular steel for a solid construction you can depend on.
- Hopper Capacity: 85 lb
- Spread Width: 8' - 10'
- 1/4 acre or 14,200 sq ft coverage
- Drive Type: Delrin gear
- Tire: pneumatic 10" x 4"
- Axle: 1/2" tubular steel
- Frame: 1/2" tubular steel
- Assembled Product Size: 35" x 22" x 24"
- For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B.
- Replacement belt.
- 7.225” ID x .265” GARDEN SEEDER SQ BELT
- Ideal for commercial or industrial use
- Insulated molded grip for spraying hot or cold water
- Brass head insert for maximum resistance to extremely hot water
- Solid brass valve stem with permanent adjusting nut
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying
- Rust resistant stainless steel spring
- Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leak proof seal
The Ratinator is a unique, one-of-a-kind, multi-catch rat trap that can catch swarms of rats.
- No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other animals or the environmant
- No more sticky glue boards!
- No more dangerous snap traps
- Multi-catch trap
umbo Fly stick is an effective way to control common houseflies and other flying insects indoor and out. Can be used in any room of the house, including food preparation areas or baby's room because it gives off no vapors. Effectively traps flies, mosquitoes, moths, gnats and other flying insects. The sticks require no baiting or setting and can be used in all areas of your home, barn and garage.
Features & Benefits
- Contains No Chemicals
- No Vapors
- Glue Lasts for months
- Quickly Hangs on garages, barns, porches, or office
- Contains 1 trap
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 10.5" - 11" H x 2.75" - 3" W x 2.75" - 3" D
- Female hose end connector with built-in water shut-off valve.
- Easily attaches hose to nozzle, sprinkler or other hose end accessories.
- Durable, impact resistant, rust proof polymer construction.
- Interchangeable with most polymer quick connector systems.