Lawn & Garden
Blue Max 2 in 1 Combo Chainsaw 1.77 HP, 1300 W, single cylinder, 2 stroke, 38cc displacement comes with a 14” and 18” bar and chain for small and larger jobs. The 10.93oz. fuel tank is a gas/oil mix fuel, 40:1 mixture. There is a 7.41oz bar oil tank which has an oil feeding system and automatic pump with adjuster. 3/8” pitch, 0.050” gauge. The BlueMax has a rapid-reaction kick-back brake (quick stop). Other features are: hand guard, safety trigger and convenient on/off switch. Optimum engine characteristics with high quality cylinder, auto oiler keeps bar lubricated.
- 14” & 18” Bar and Chain
- Single Cylinder, 2 stroke, 38cc displacement
- 1.77 HP – 1300W
- 10.93oz. fuel tank – gas/oil fuel mix
- Rapid-reaction kick-back brake, hand guard, safety trigger, convenient on/off switch
- One charge sprays up to 50 gallons.
- Powered by Black + Decker 20v Lithium Ion Battery (charger included)
- Weighs 39% less than competitive units (9.8 lbs vs. 16 lbs)
- Sprays at a constant 35 PSI
- Equipped with Viton seals and gaskets in key areas
- 6” Wide Mouth cap for easy filling
- Built-in carrying handle makes cap removal easy and carrying the unit a breeze.
- Uses the same 63800 Pro Series tank assembly, filters, and shutoff
- Holds 4 gallons
Features a beautiful, flame-finished copper bowl & soothing chiming bells.The swirling motion of floating bells provides this fountain's peaceful chiming sounds. Create an oasis in your garden - the soothing murmur of the water combines with the gentle ringing of the bells to create a tranquil mood.
- Dimensions: 6.5 in. Tall, 16 in. Diameter
- Materials: Copper bowl with 10 brass bells, continuous-duty pump.
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. Polyethylene drum rollers are durable and lighter to carry when empty, easier to store when empty, and won’t dent or rust. Rollers are designed with rounded drum ends so they won’t gouge or leave ruts in your lawn. Rollers can easily be filled with sand or water to provide the proper weight for the best results, and easily emptied for storage after use.
Brinly 24 inch x 36 inch 690 lb. Capacity Poly Tow-Behind Lawn Roller
Product Description (copy) - Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The extra-large, durable Brinly 24”x36” tow-behind poly roller is designed to roll the largest of yards quickly and easily
Features and Benefits
1. 36” rolling width and 24” diameter with 690 lb. capacity when filled for rolling larger lawns
2. Heavy duty poly drum holds sand or 76 gallons of water for maximum rolling effectiveness
3. Extra-large diameter fill opening expedites setup of filling and emptying the roller drum
- Capacity: 76 gallons (287.7 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 690 lbs (313 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 24"x 36" (610 x 914 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 64 lbs (29 kg)
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500W Kentucky Style High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500W is a very versatile tool. Handles are the traditional style made from Oak, with the framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500W and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.Product Features:
- Kentucky Style Oak Handles
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes: 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
The Southland 43 CC, 2 Cycle Mini Cultivator is easy to start, via manual recoil. This mini cultivator has a lot more power than you would expect out of a small motor. The Southland 43 CC Cultivator is lightweight and easy to handle and move.
The mini cultivator works great for gardens and flower beds. It makes cultivating jobs a lot easier and more manageable. The Southland 43 cc Cultivator helps with soil preparation when it comes to garden maintenance, as well as getting un-worked plots ready. Its size makes it easy to use between plants and rows, instead of using a hoe and a lot of hard back breaking work for soil preparation, this mini cultivator makes the job of keeping weeds out of gardens and flowers easy to do.
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- Adjustable tilling widths
- 8-inch tine diameter with up to 5-inch tilling depth
- Direct gear drive with clutch
- 2 rear, 7" wheels
- 3 pieces, folding handle
- Front carrying handle
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA & CARB certified
- Our covers are the same heavy duty UV treated, heat welded, valance design of the original. Made of the same triple-layer, rip-stop, woven polyethylene fabric material as our popular canopy.
- UV-treated inside and out. Heat-sealed seams not stitched for a stronger bond and absolute water resistance.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Easy-to-install cover goes up fast with SL bungee fasteners.
Professional pole saw features a powerful 25cc engine, straight shaft and an operating height of 12 feet. Automatic gear-driven oiler keeps 8in. bar and chain lubricated for long cutting sessions.
- Converts Trimmer into 5 different tools: Brush Cutter, Edger, Cultivator, Blower and Hedge Trimmer
- 45% Reduced pull effort
- Reaches up to 12 feet
- Cuts up to 6 inch diameter limbs
- No confusing choke
- Gas Powered
- Powerful 25cc high output engine
- Surefire starting system
- Prolink coupler to add attachements